Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
(12-25-2014, 02:38 PM)gelengx3 Wrote:  Gkevinod, may i know how to set the value for resolution of 800x600 using your getgold function?
I believe there was a registry edit file somewhere earlier in the forum, which will automatically do it for you. Also, I thought this bot was using 860x720 as the resolution? Or you can do:

Run > type "regedit" and press enter HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Bluestacks > Guests > Android > Frame Buffer > 0

Then in the right pane, change Guest Height and Window Height to 720 and Guest Width and Window Width to 860. (or 800x600 if that's what you want)

Close the registry, and do a FULL RESTART, aka restart your computer. I've had trouble with not doing a full restart, so I recommend it.
(12-25-2014, 02:46 PM)Squrl Wrote:  
(12-25-2014, 02:38 PM)gelengx3 Wrote:  Gkevinod, may i know how to set the value for resolution of 800x600 using your getgold function?
I believe there was a registry edit file somewhere earlier in the forum, which will automatically do it for you. Also, I thought this bot was using 860x720 as the resolution? Or you can do:

Run > type "regedit" and press enter HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Bluestacks > Guests > Android > Frame Buffer > 0

Then in the right pane, change Guest Height and Window Height to 720 and Guest Width and Window Width to 860. (or 800x600 if that's what you want)

Close the registry, and do a FULL RESTART, aka restart your computer. I've had trouble with not doing a full restart, so I recommend it.

Thank you for the answer but what i want is that i need the getgold function in autoit to function in a 800x600 resolution on bluestack.
I will be remaking the GUI to add more features and with that I will also begin to rewrite the codes that Antidote has made to make it more efficient and work for long periods of time. Antidote has done a great job in coding the bot and its all thanks to him that all the features we have now are available.

In the new GUI, I will include instructions and info about the bot so that when anyone has problems we can specifically target the source.
<bug> needs a longer press when selecting barracks to train ..if there is a bit of lag it will fail to open a barracs abd rapidly press the spot on village that would be behind the troop that it was ganna train
<bug2> when i hit stop on bot it still do this (copy /pasted from log)
Bot Stopped
Waiting for Full Army...
Waiting for Full Army...
Waiting for Full Army...
Waiting for Full Army...
Waiting for Full Army...
Waiting for Full Army...
thanks for all your time ..i suxxor at autoit so just trying to do my part bug finding
<bug3> some times when collecting it will try to boost all in barracs if you have gems <edit> this only happins if i stop bot and restart it with stop/start button..if i close bot and the run it fresh it dont seem to do it
yeah the current version with collecting ressources is boosting sometimes. i've already sent my method with imagesearch to collect ressources to antidote. i think it might be implemented soon and is only clicking if ressources are available.

your first bug: try out implementing some sleeps Wink
Merry Christmas to everyone specially to Antidote, GKevinOD and to other people trying to help develop this bot. I'm having a hard time keeping up with you guys. And everytime I test the old version, another version would come up and most issues are already fixed .. so fast.. I hope everyone is doing good! keep it up guys!
i added 2 RadioButtons G+D & G or D based on your code. if you're interested write in this thread and i'll up it.
for me its usefull cause im only in need for gold and dark. elixir is full 24/7 Wink
Code:
Global $TPaused
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("!{q}", "Terminate") ; PRESS Alt Q to terminate.

Func TogglePause()
    $TPaused = NOT $TPaused
    While $TPaused
        sleep(100)
        ToolTip('BOT PAUSE',0,0)
     WEnd
     ToolTip("")
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
     Exit 0
EndFunc
These hotkeys are surely helpful incase of malfunction like gem buying etc.