Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
(12-23-2014, 02:01 PM)warrockblack Wrote:  
(12-23-2014, 01:57 PM)GkevinOD Wrote:  
Code:
 $Pixel = PixelSearch(351*$x_ratio, 455*$y_ratio, 351*$x_ratio, 455*$y_ratio, 20, 1, $HWnD)
 If IsArray($Pixel) Then
$FullArmy = True
 EndIf
sorry, but why color is 20 ?

Oops I forgot the color:

Code:
$Pixel = PixelSearch(351*$x_ratio, 455*$y_ratio, 351*$x_ratio, 455*$y_ratio, 13645881, 20, 1, $HWnD)
background i mean when a barrack pop appear, so background is the main screen.
When barrack pop appear the bot only ''see'' main screen pixels, he didint see pixel on popup, he cant target any color on popup just on main screen.
can u understand now ? :x (sry 4 bad english)
//
when camp is full, he still training, opening barracks and training... never stop.
Hi Guys,

I am able to setup the bot to runs without problem. The bot starts to zoom up and train the troops until the army camp is full. then, it starts to search for bases. here comes the problem, the bot search for first base and it just stops and idling without dropping any troops.

it always stops at first base, regardless the base has dark elixir or not. what is the error causing it?

I am using below script:
http://pastebin.com/0aYtn4G4
(12-23-2014, 03:38 PM)fly3r01 Wrote:  Hi Guys,

I am able to setup the bot to runs without problem. The bot starts to zoom up and train the troops until the army camp is full. then, it starts to search for bases. here comes the problem, the bot search for first base and it just stops and idling without dropping any troops.

it always stops at first base, regardless the base has dark elixir or not. what is the error causing it?

I am using below script:
I think your problem is exactly pixel search, on Gkevin script.

make sure you bs window is on 800x600 ?
u have GKevinOD.au3 on your folder (Include) or on folder on bot is compiled ?
maybe one of 2 steps can solve your problem.
(12-23-2014, 03:41 PM)warrockblack Wrote:  
(12-23-2014, 03:38 PM)fly3r01 Wrote:  Hi Guys,

I am using below script:
I think your problem is exactly pixel search, on Gkevin script.

make sure you bs window is on 800x600 ?
u have GKevinOD.au3 on your folder (Include) or on folder on bot is compiled ?
maybe one of 2 steps can solve your problem.

i had the GKevinOD.au3 in the folder and the BS is 800x600 in size
Oh I think I figured out the problem for both of yours, change the BlueStacks resolution to 860x720 because that is what the bot is set to.
wow. thanks all for making this bot working, i tested it just now, all is working great on windows 8.1 64bit, the problem is the bot will surrender the battle even when loot or attacking in progress, but for me its working great Smile thanks all and may GOD bless u all