Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
(12-25-2014, 12:22 AM)danilp12 Wrote:  
(12-24-2014, 11:25 PM)harshil0014 Wrote:  
(12-24-2014, 10:24 PM)Antidote Wrote:  @harshil0014: It looks like your resolution is 800x600. You need to change to 860x720 for the bot to work. The reg file is inside the download folder: http://ge.tt/6Twq4O72. Just download 860x720.reg, run it and restart BlueStacks (right click on icon in task bar, Restart)
Thanks for taking time to reply,
[Image: AXXaRTt.jpg]
unfortunately issue is still same after following steps,please let me know what i am missing.
maybe the language? change it to english and try it, that maybe fix it

Just changed to English,Still same problem.
I will be heading back home to enjoy family time (flight in a few hours) so I won't be working on this until I come back next year. Can't believe we've gone this far after 3 weeks, especially in the last 2 weeks with all the contributions of you guys! Though there are still bugs here and there, I hope this simple bot will give you more time to enjoy holiday with your loved ones. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

[Image: BoTY6jX.jpg]
[quote='Antidote' pid='1646' dateline='1419439763']
I will be heading back home to enjoy family time (flight in a few hours) so I won't be working on this until I come back next year. Can't believe we've gone this far after 3 weeks, especially in the last 2 weeks with all the contributions of you guys! Though there are still bugs here and there, I hope this simple bot will give you more time to enjoy holiday with your loved ones. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

thanks for everything, im gonna test the newer changes that you make, have a good time with family! see you the next year =)
Appreciate your time in making this bot, all of you who is contributing. Merry Christmas to you all, best wishes!!
I was finally able to get the bot working to do a single raid; however, I've noticed that every once and a while the bot will click on the "+" button to purchase gems and it gets stuck there. Any idea why this might be happening?
thank you for this awesome script ,can you please make "alarm sound" option (we can turn it on or off ) when "enemy village found" while searching village ?
i think it 's really useful Smile
Thanks again
(12-25-2014, 04:02 AM)RMustang Wrote:  I was finally able to get the bot working to do a single raid; however, I've noticed that every once and a while the bot will click on the "+" button to purchase gems and it gets stuck there. Any idea why this might be happening?

go to page 39 and read from comment #382, that may help you =)
JUST question.
Is it impossible to make the Bot run in background.