Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LF-Robot Frontend
can i ask how background feature works? can i hide the bluestacks itself and do what i want?

and it seems that the bot stops attacking after 1st attack
It seems like the Front-end is having trouble pressing the "TRY" button with the latest LF Robot (7.0.6). I can manually press it and everything works, but they may have done something with the button name/location or whatnot.
guys can i have the version of bluestacks that you ae using for lf robot coz it always says lf robot cant find anything and disable my antivirus butt all of it was taken care of still same problems happens can anyone give me a link for the bluestacks your using now thanks you
(01-27-2015, 05:08 PM)eidecedie03 Wrote:  can i ask how background feature works? can i hide the bluestacks itself and do what i want?

and it seems that the bot stops attacking after 1st attack

Background – Will allow robot to run in background. (Win 8 excluded)

This feature works only in Win7 and u need disable Aero.
(01-27-2015, 05:23 AM)Mattrix Wrote:  Someone can explain me the "Other Settings" Tab in the option of LFrobot please?? I didn't find all the option explained in the web.

For example the secondary string what does it mean? Or the Hardfish lower multiply?

In the "attack settings" Tab what does it mean Save Trophy and Battle End "G+E Less than" i have it set to -1

Thank you to all the kindness people that will explain me this strings Smile

Let me try Smile

Advanced Configuration / Other Settings , here u can "set" others settings , like Gem boosting Setting , Donation Settings , Delay settings , secondary search etc etc ...
Secondary search setting -> if you have set the first window Gold and Elixir 10W each ( 100K each), here you can put Combined 30W ( 300K ) and if it finds a village with 250K of gold and 50k of Elixir it will attack because this settings combine is more then 300K ...

Save Trophy - The Bot will try attack first the TownHall to make one star and save Trophys.

G+E Less than -> it´s a new feature and no one even explained , Most likely : it gives up before the end of the battle by the value you place here , if u put 10W , you are in battle and is missing steal 100K of gold or/and Elixir the bot gives up... deafault setting is [-1 ] is like saying that never give up of the battle.
(01-28-2015, 08:45 AM)promac Wrote:  
(01-27-2015, 05:23 AM)Mattrix Wrote:  Someone can explain me the "Other Settings" Tab in the option of LFrobot please?? I didn't find all the option explained in the web.

For example the secondary string what does it mean? Or the Hardfish lower multiply?

In the "attack settings" Tab what does it mean Save Trophy and Battle End "G+E Less than" i have it set to -1

Thank you to all the kindness people that will explain me this strings Smile

Let me try Smile

Advanced Configuration / Other Settings , here u can "set" others settings , like Gem boosting Setting , Donation Settings , Delay settings , secondary search etc etc ...
Secondary search setting -> if you have set the first window Gold and Elixir 10W each ( 100K each), here you can put Combined 30W ( 300K ) and if it finds a village with 250K of gold and 50k of Elixir it will attack because this settings combine is more then 300K ...

Save Trophy - The Bot will try attack first the TownHall to make one star and save Trophys.

G+E Less than -> it´s a new feature and no one even explained , Most likely : it gives up before the end of the battle by the value you place here , if u put 10W , you are in battle and is missing steal 100K of gold or/and Elixir the bot gives up... deafault setting is [-1 ] is like saying that never give up of the battle.

Thank u so much you were very kind and clear, but do you know what " Hardfish lower multiply" mean?

Thank you Smile
Let me try LOL

I never saw an explanation for this feature , but as I know is defines how the robot makes the difference between what is a strong village to attack, or stronger than yours , if you put 1 i think will attack the same villages that meet your , but this feature just only works :
Kill'em all – Will attack most bases except for really hard bases.
I put the vallue 1.5 , Do not know how the function is built, as it measures my village and finds one 1.5X [1.5] weaker then my village ...
I use LF Robot Frontend and after 2 times reset LF Robot I cant use more
(01-29-2015, 11:40 AM)hiimwalker Wrote:  I use LF Robot Frontend and after 2 times reset LF Robot I cant use more

Use only lf robot 7.05 and do not try to click start button twice because your ip will be ban. I use this 10 hrs and working fine