Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LF-Robot Frontend
hello, i need older version of HD frontlend script plz, because the new version have many lagg for me.... is possible you give to me LINK??
Hi. Firstly great work from everyone, your time and work so far have been greatly appreciated.

I have downloaded the frontend but encounter done issues of which maybe someone can help.

When I run it, set my options and start it loads the LFrobot which goes through the trial thing but it pops up and error to either uninstall antivirus or run the program as admin.

- Now I made exceptions in antivirus, set the LFRobot to run as admin (ticked via right click options on exe). Still same error.
- I disabled my antivirus temporarily, same issue.
- I UNINSTALLED my antivirus to try it, still same thing.

I'm unsure what it is I am doing wrong and would really appreciate any info of help you're willing to provide. Thank you for your time in advance, much appreciated.
This error occurs because of the internet connection or if you spent the time of 1 hour trial.
- Maybe problems with LFRobot server , try LFRobot without frontend.
- Try this today , after 24 hours you have more trial 1h
wut? am I completely confused?
yes but isn't the whole purpose of the frontend to have it restart the trial so I can use it continuously free?
(01-09-2015, 12:32 AM)BmK Wrote:  wut? am I completely confused?
yes but isn't the whole purpose of the frontend to have it restart the trial so I can use it continuously free?

Yes frontend restart after 50 min , and the LFRobot give´s 1 hour trial again, but I had this error when used the first time because I inadvertently used the LFRobot for 1 hour in trial mode and then I could not use with frontend, after 24 hours tried again and works. a friend of mine had this error because he had a very bad internet connection and LFRobot never could connect to the server for Trial mode.

LFRobot had for a few days problems with servers , DDoS Attack. their page is down .....
Ah perfect. Thank you, so run me through how to use this properly please.
Is this better than using the custom made bot 5.3 on this site?
im new to lf how caan i set my trophy and how to edit 130k gold, 100 elixir search?
(01-10-2015, 02:35 PM)blindpick Wrote:  im new to lf how caan i set my trophy and how to edit 130k gold, 100 elixir search?
Simple , LFrobot Frontend you can do it :
[Image: tK82CcO.jpg]
1. Put your values ( remember 15 ---> it´s 150K )
2. Update the settings to LFrobot
3. Star de script again
(01-09-2015, 06:46 AM)BmK Wrote:  Ah perfect. Thank you, so run me through how to use this properly please.
Is this better than using the custom made bot 5.3 on this site?
The CoC Bot free ,it´s a opensource project .... a project starting here and involving many members, wonderful work that is being done in a short time , has made a huge effort to make a stable version.
For me, the LFRobot is the best Bot and i try several. with the correct settings you can push the trofies to master league, you can farm , donate , request etc etc .... and with Frontend it´s so great Wink ...
Thank you guys.

I purchased the other bot "lazypressing" which is not bad, would like to try this as my monthly subscription has now expired but for some reason can't get the LFRobot to work with the frontend. Maybe I didn't do the steps correctly, it doesn't run at all. Is everyone using the latest LFRobot?

I'll give it another crack tomorrow when I'm free.

How does the LFRobot compare to the open sure coc bot?

Thanks again for your time. Much appreciated.