Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LF-Robot Frontend
my friend told me that if i use this tool i will get unlimited LFRobot, is it true?
Bot works perfectly.
Only suggestion that could possibly make this even better would be for it to restart after every battle.
It currently restarts every 50 minutes which is good. 90% of the time it will just be sitting at home waiting for your army to train. But every now and then it will restart while searching or attacking. Which puts lfbot into a restart loop for 5 minutes trying to get back to home screen.

Overall this is still the best bot by far... If only I could use hide on Windows 8 Sad
(01-11-2015, 02:30 PM)knowskones Wrote:  Bot works perfectly.  
Only suggestion that could possibly make this even better would be for it to restart after every battle.  
It currently restarts every 50 minutes which is good.  90% of the time it will just be sitting at home waiting for your army to train. But every now and then it will restart while searching or attacking.  Which puts lfbot into a restart loop for 5 minutes trying to get back to home screen.

Overall this is still the best bot by far...  If only I could use hide on Windows 8 Sad

Hide funcion under windows 8 must be developer by LFRobot... works great with Win7.
I use this script (Frontend) with the purpose take advantage of the trial Time .... and i have one account with this .... working more than 4 days without stopping ...
hello , I knew today this great forum and I fell in love of the topics that you treat .
I just downloaded the file on the front page but excuse my ignorance, I found the following files
1 ) ExtMsgBox.au3
2 ) LF - Robot - Frontend.au3
3 ) LF - Robot - Frontend.exe
4 ) LF - Robot - Frontend.ico
5 ) StringSize.au3
but I do not understand how they are to be used .
The last question : This is a trial extension of infinite time , correct ? But I have to restart every 50 min I with the mouse ?
Thanks a Lot
Peace GIorgio
Can you update frontend for LfRobot 6.9.8 ??? Thank you so much !
please help me for installation
Do u have The file? Because in the website ther is just the new version
ok downloaded and it works although the settings and everything seems bizarre to me. is there a tutorial on using it?

eg secondary search string?? contented dead fish etc. all baffling to me. any help is appreciated!
any tutorial how to use this tools thanks advanced
(01-12-2015, 11:29 PM)SuperHero Wrote:  Can you update frontend for Lf
Robot 6.9.8 ??? Thank you so much !

Don't need that because the only diference is in donations .... But i can change that .