Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LF-Robot Frontend
so i guess the other thread was getting quite long so it was requested to start a fresh thread so here goes..

I created this front end while the servers were down a couple weeks ago because when i was testing all the features/settings i was tired of canceling the original script then making the changes then starting everything back up again as well as learning how to program more in autoit.

i have since learned quite a bit about beginner coding Smile because this is the most i have ever done (have only done simple file copying for work scripts) in the past. while the initial coding was somewhat simple (using the help file and autoit forums) i found error checking was the most difficult part of this all but learned a lot so far.

i think the frontend is pretty explanatory because it just sets all the settings that the LF-Robot has in one screen and i did not have to worry about having to stop/start the LF-Robot program and the original autoit script then do it all back up again...

here is the files:
Screenshot Download
Download Frontend

please feel free to use any of the script for yourself, i just did this to see how far i can take it Smile while learning...

Edit: Added v6.8.5 changes to frontend.

Thanks
KeeWay
so i just have to do all options and click start scripting and is done? nice release btw =)

EDIT: when i click start script i get i error problem start lf-robot... what i'm doing wrong? :\
(12-13-2014, 11:31 AM)gudarks Wrote:  so i just have to do all options and click start scripting and is done? nice release btw =)

EDIT: when i click start script i get i error problem start lf-robot... what i'm doing wrong? :\

same !

[Image: 20140bce6d3a-d4dd-4281-a16f-d675a494010a.png]
(12-13-2014, 03:21 PM)KeeWay Wrote:  @qaqaq from the looks of your screenshot it looks like either you have not run the lf-robot and trained it for your CofC or it could not find the data.ini file in your "\lfrobot\data\" folder in the %ProgramFiles(x86)% or %ProgramFiles% directory.

can you run and see lf-robot work by itself?

trained?

I did the following...
1. open blue stacks (860x720)
2. open LF Robot Front End, set my options, then clicked update options.
3. this opened LF robot and i had to do nothing else. its working just fine.

the only strange thing is that once in a while LF Robot tries to restart the game for one reason or another and cant. i actually walked away for an hour or two and then when i came back some other game was up on blyue stacks
(12-13-2014, 03:39 PM)xbeast Wrote:  
(12-13-2014, 03:21 PM)KeeWay Wrote:  @qaqaq from the looks of your screenshot it looks like either you have not run the lf-robot and trained it for your CofC or it could not find the data.ini file in your "\lfrobot\data\" folder in the %ProgramFiles(x86)% or %ProgramFiles% directory.

can you run and see lf-robot work by itself?

trained?

I did the following...
1. open blue stacks (860x720)
2. open LF Robot Front End, set my options, then clicked update options.
3. this opened LF robot and i had to do nothing else. its working just fine.

the only strange thing is that once in a while LF Robot tries to restart the game for one reason or another and cant.  i actually walked away for an hour or two and then when i came back some other game was up on blyue stacks

i had that problem with lf-robot running other bluestack programs as well so i just moved all other icons to the other desktops and only left the CofC on the main screen.

btw i have uploaded the updated frontend that has the new 6.8.5 changes. i still need to test further...

thanks
KeeWay
I have the same error comes.
KeeWay dude That you can do something with that Lazypressing least an hour was endless as to LFROBOT
Hmm. The newest frontend isnt working on my end. It will open front end and restart it but i have to click try and start myself.