• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LF-Robot Frontend
i can't use trial i get a error and start get gray =\
bot closing my league of legends client
(12-16-2014, 01:34 PM)tkien Wrote:  bot closing my league of legends client

play dota 2
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]
na man i wanna play lol with my friends, dota2 is like solo queue for life
(12-17-2014, 11:46 AM)tkien Wrote:  na man i wanna play lol with my friends, dota2 is like solo queue for life

finding a match is ezpz if you dont have have fucked up settings like South America with Chinese language
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]
does it work? seems that the try button is working again!
the try button is working but, it limited only 1 hour and cannot more then that even we restart the robot
hm, i have the newest version and it worked for me several times - well i just editet my Systemdate and time, but i could always use 1 hour of testing
(12-23-2014, 12:47 AM)nugu Wrote:  hm, i have the newest version and it worked for me several times - well i just editet my Systemdate and time, but i could always use 1 hour of testing

Yes, this tool only can try for 1 or 2 hours. You can do: press try and start > Close the tool > Open tool again > Press try and start > Close the tool. Do it 3 times and let me know if it works :D
KeeWay , you will add the new functions of version 6.9.4?
- "all" option of donation settings ...