Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
v 5.3.4
(01-05-2015, 06:38 AM)dinobot Wrote:  @cryzies
Antidote already integrate the king and queen (require pixel) in 5.3.1
5.3.4 was not an official copy of the bot...
Meanwhile GkevinOD already starting to work on background bot and lots of coding needs to be change... So likely expecting lots of changes to the bot...

So please discontinue using 5.3.4 and test out the version released by Antidote on the first post. Any problem/bug, please post them on the suggestion/bug column. Thanks

The thread title says 5.3.4 so I was just asking. Must be a typo. I don't think background is possible since BlyeStacks needs to be in the front tobscan pixel and search image.

Cryzies
Post them on development... Start a thread on what u working on..
There is an issue with the bot ,it's not detecting or using my barracks number 2 at all.
TODO (Improvements):
Add support to Elixir collector or any other click&collect item once it's ready.
Stop bot when player is out of elixir or anything else.
I've been following since the very beginning, but registred now since it got its own space in the forums, I downloaded the new attached file "v5.3.4.rar" but I am confused now, where is the ".exe" file for the program itself? Or am I missing something?

Keep up the awesome work, you guys rock! With some minor blank window hangs and "cant find the next button", just sometimes.. I managed to loot over 30 mil Gold and Elix in past 4 days. Thanks!
Got it! Thanks alot!
(01-05-2015, 04:13 AM)Kingchen Wrote:  
(01-05-2015, 03:49 AM)zealous Wrote:  
(01-05-2015, 03:40 AM)Coldpaw Wrote:  
(01-05-2015, 03:39 AM)zealous Wrote:  Run as admin and most importantly , restart your comp Smile
Done bothWink but will do it agian
EDIT: nope did not workFacelineside
Try the steps above and tell me again Smile

(01-05-2015, 03:49 AM)Antidote Wrote:  @zealous: can you give me more details on how it happens? since I can't reproduce it in my machine

What details do you need? I can't give you a very accurate one since i was away doing work and the notification of "XXX is raiding your base" came up and so i went to check my computer only to realise bluestacks is stuck on the initalizing screen. When i clicked on the bot , it would turn white. ( happened too many time so i know what would happen )

I had the same prob on a vmware, i solved it so:
1: deinstall bs
2. restart
3. ccleaner complete registry clean
4. restart -reinstall and try again - so for me worked it

Nope