Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUG: 5.3.1: Bot hang/ blank windows
I consistently have the same error throughout all versions of the bot. The story is eerily similar to everyone else's.

It seems to crash whenever this occurs:
2015-01-05 14:45:09 : Cannot locate Next button, Restarting Bot
2015-01-05 14:45:09 : Trying to get to main screen
(Then repeats forever)

I've been manually looking at the bot while on my computer and it always seems to crash 1.5-2 hours into the bot running.
As we can see, Antidote is trying to resolve the problem.. Meanwhile maybe you would like to test out the new coding by him at post #35 and report your finding whether does it solve the blank windows problem...
Trying the changes on post #34 and so far no hang ups. Could just be a coincidence I'll report back with any issues.
edit1: It fails to restart blue stacks for some reason. It just closes it I think. I haven't been able to watch it happen so far but it has happened twice today. Could have been an error on my computer though, I'll try to confirm.
edit2: Just had it blank on me so I guess it isn't fixed. I think it happens less often though, I'm not sure.
It's just a workaround fix that I wrote on the fly. I noticed the root of the issue is when getGold function fails to read gold on some village (very rarely and did happen in previous versions, which explain the random hanging for you guys) thus stuck in a loop and somehow causing GUI to hang. I rewrote to make it click on next or end battle for 1 minute interval but seems like it didn't work for you guys. Does anyone remember the last version you used without the GUI hanging issue? So I can get an idea of which added code might have caused it.

Edit: Kaz told me the issue happens during training troop in his version 5.3.5, so it might not be because of getGold at all
(01-07-2015, 03:15 AM)Antidote Wrote:  It's just a workaround fix that I wrote on the fly. I noticed the root of the issue is when getGold function fails to read gold on some village (very rarely and did happen in previous versions, which explain the random hanging for you guys) thus stuck in a loop and somehow causing GUI to hang. I rewrote to make it click on next or end battle for 1 minute interval but seems like it didn't work for you guys. Does anyone remember the last version you used without the GUI hanging issue? So I can get an idea of which added code might have caused it.

Edit: Kaz told me the issue happens during training troop in his version 5.3.5, so it might not be because of getGold at all

Every version of the bot has had the same issue for me. I've tried 5.3.1, 5.3.4 and 5.4.
Hello there!
Im new here like im newbie in using aps like this. My problem starts when bot try to locate? CoC.

[21:59:21] ~~~~Welcome to COC Bot Pre-Alpha v5.4!~~~~
[21:59:21] Au3 Script running on X64 system
[21:59:21] Bot is starting...
[21:59:21] Trying to get to main screen

And nothing change. Solution ?
i still have this problem..after 2 hours,blank page and bluestack restarting