Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion: low gold mode
In spite of the fact that everyone knows that you must save some gold reserves for the bot to be able to search for a suitable village that meets your search minimums.

But I know for sure most of you guys are impatient to get that building upgrade started of upgrade that last piece of wall making your base impervious. That is why I came up with a "low gold mode".

When the bot detect a low amount of gold in your storages it will search for a gold minimum of lets say 20-40k to get you up and running again on the higher loots. If things get really serious with your low gold amount it could even wait until some collecting is done and switch to low gold mode for a while.

What do you guys think? Am I the only one who can't wait to upgrade?

Of course this feature is premium by which I mean something to add up to a more stable and mature version of the bot. But I couldn't help posting it already when it came to my mind.

Keep up the great work.