Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
v 5.4.0
So I downloaded the file but there is no .exe in the folder . Am I missing something?
(01-05-2015, 12:01 PM)Triat Wrote:  So I downloaded the file but there is no .exe in the folder . Am I missing something?

Download Autolt program, then when installed click right on the file and compile to x32 or x64 to get exe
(01-05-2015, 11:49 AM)GkevinOD Wrote:  @Scorpio Yes, I posted a code in my earlier reply to fix the manual locate barrack, so if you edit that part of the code it should work.

Next version I will look more closely in the bugs to provide a much more stable version. For now use v5.3 which is much more stable right now.

Replaced the code and works like a charm now, awesome! Very stable I must say, even the Hide function. Great so far! Thank you
Just wanted to point out a bug (possibly) or maybe me being stupid. When I manually try to locate barracks, I select them all, but when I start the bot, it does not select the barracks, the co-ordinates are slightly off.
That was mentioned earlier in this thread. Also the fix was posted to. It had to do with the code.
alternative link please cant download on tiny thanks
(01-05-2015, 12:43 PM)t0per666 Wrote:  alternative link please cant download on tiny thanks

already posted if i'm not mistaken...

edit:

here
https://mega.co.nz/#!CVpXTIRC!SfuJSA9hPo...sVJDdzESGo
please check on main post for alternative link