Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
v5.3.5 - many new features
Testing it now. So far everything is working well. Only issue I have encountered is that it fails to collect resources. Dead base function is working, haven't had a chance to see if threshold is working yet though.
Tested it.. yup collectors function is not working well..
Its takes 15seconds before it clicks return home.
It did not drop the heroes.
Founded a bug ( bot is not running is come on startup after first correct start when click on start) ((located all self barracks/collectors//no located barracks/collectors - same error )

Line 1449 (File ''..... COC Bot v5.3.5.au3''): (same problem as exe)

For $i = 0 To UBound($collectorPos, $UBOUND_ROWS) - 1
For $i = 0 To UBound($collectorPos, ^ ERROR

Error: Variable used without being declared.
Cannot detect barracks. Tried to locate manually, failed as well.
I would cahnge line 1314 to
Quote:  Local $TrainPos = _PixelSearch(155, 603, 694, 605, Hex(0x603818, 6), 5) ;Finds Train Troops button

Otherwise it clicks the upgrade button when a barracks is not boosted or already maxed.
Clicking the mouse to locate the location of the barracks and collectors doesn't work for me, the bot is clicking different points than what I located using the mouse. I need to go into the config file and manually enters the coordinates, only then the bot click the correct point (barracks & collectors)
Hi Kaz,
I'm back from work, have now time Wink i'm using the v. 3.3.10.2 (latest stable)
Okay, i have now the ''same'' Error but now on the Line 1218 when i click ''locate collectors manually''
foundet another with same error but other line when i click start without manually locate --> Line 1579 // 1449
((Line 1218 (File ''..... COC Bot v5.3.5.au3''): (same problem as exe)
For $i = 0 To UBound($collectorPos, $UBOUND_ROWS) - 1
For $i = 0 To UBound($collectorPos, ^ ERROR
Error: Variable used without being declared.