Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
v 5.4.1
But there are loop checking of main screen more than once? The transparent message is not permanently there? Think they are generated by bs when loading app...

By the way, I think the cpu hogging happened after the introducing of reducememory func. I disable it and the cpu was around 50-60%. As for the bot itself, it remain low CPU usage.

Guess previous was the _sleep func which GkevinOD has resolved in this current version 5.4.1
Heres the errors its giving me in autoit..

5.3 runs fine, and using the exact setting as there for this version..

Stuck on the "trying to get to main screen" even though the main screen is open..

"C:\Users\dan\Documents\cocV5413\COC Bot v5.4.1.au3"(663,23) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
If _Sleep(10000)Then
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Users\dan\Documents\cocV5413\COC Bot v5.4.1.au3"(789,54) : error: syntax error
SetLog("Not Available yet, using Barch instead..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Users\dan\Documents\cocV5413\COC Bot v5.4.1.au3"(790,25) : error: Statement cannot be just an expression.
If _Sleep(2000) Then ExitLoop
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Users\dan\Documents\cocV5413\COC Bot v5.4.1.au3"(2301,46) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
Func _ImageSearch($findImage,$resultPosition,ByRef
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Users\dan\Documents\cocV5413\COC Bot v5.4.1.au3"(346,40) : error: cmbTroopComp_Change(): undefined function.
GuiSetOnEvent(-1, "cmbTroopComp_Change")
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\dan\Documents\cocV5413\COC Bot v5.4.1.au3 - 5 error(s), 0 warning(s)
!>14:32:49 AU3Check ended. Press F4 to jump to next error.rc:2
+>14:32:49 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0 Time: 2.32
i cant prove it but i think is sometimes comes when the bot is working and i am swiping the BS window away in that moment or something like that. it doesnt show up when you start COC it sometimes just comes after 2 hours or so. ill have a closer look at it! i think this message is messing up the loop in some way cause 95% of my bigger log files end up with "Trying to get to main screen" Wink
Try disable the reduce memory func and see...
Think the reduce memory function is flashing memory out but as the app still in need of the data, it load back hence ramping up the CPU.
yeah thught about this too. i disabled it now and gonne see whats going to happen.
5 mins ago i was lucky having a look at the transparent message error again.
got kicked cause of being online 2 long.
when youre kicked out you get the message to wait a few minutes an then retry. when you click the message manually, it just tries to get into the game again.
but when you let the bot try, it also opens the transparent box and you see that the android-home button is activated shortly.
dont know exactly what happens there cause i can recreate that behaviour by hand. gonne look on!
When the memory usage is high, is it the bot that is using the memory or is it another process? Can you guys tell what process or service is bringing up the usage?
it definetly is the bot cause the memory usage isntantly drops after closing the bot. but what is wired, that there is no process that shows any high memory usage! the bot is just showing normal mem usage. btw. for me i only seem to have those problems when i use dead base search. seems related to it.
oh btw didnt know if already mentioned.
dropping all troops instead of archer+barb = crash when in dropping func!

gonna try out some more stuff now
When does the bot memory usage usually get high? After running a while or when the bot starts it rises up instantly?
(01-09-2015, 08:59 AM)GkevinOD Wrote:  When does the bot memory usage usually get high? After running a while or when the bot starts it rises up instantly?
From beginn when you click the Start bottun continuous to end of the pc freeze ^^!

(01-09-2015, 08:54 AM)kojometa Wrote:  it definetly is the bot cause the memory usage isntantly drops after closing the bot. but what is wired, that there is no process that shows any high memory usage! the bot is just showing normal mem usage. btw. for me i only seem to have those problems when i use dead base

Thats true, see the same thing, but i have it on all base and dead base