Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
v 5.4.2.2
Hello!

The bot doesn't detect if it's dead or not, I keep loosing.
prntscr.com/5r4247
Ios 7 64, core I5.
Proccess should be fine.

Another thing. After an hour or so the bot won't do anything and just sit there..
And when you tap on it with the mouse it just becomes blank white.

And you have to start the script.

I'm currently using and or the clicker so my laptop doesn't shut down because it does..

The most stable version was 5.3.4 (for me)

Oh yeah and sometimes the base doesn't resize and it just sits there at the "trying to get to main screen"
@ sopyan try to w8 in a min or so the bot will click it even your u have error out of sync or need to break your base.. i use this bot about 2~3 hour and i dont have any problem if you have any error like error server out of sync or need break just let bot click the popup reload and it will restart agian the coc Smile
(01-11-2015, 10:22 PM)bushido-21 Wrote:  @ sopyan try to w8 in a min or so the bot will click it even your u have error out of sync or need to break your base.. i use this bot about 2~3 hour and i dont have any problem if you have any error like error server out of sync or need break just let bot click the popup reload and it will restart agian the coc Smile

U did"nt understand w i'm talking bout.
im using v 5.4.2 from 5 hours continuously n it is working like a charm...
(01-11-2015, 11:45 PM)jimmy Wrote:  im using v 5.4.2 from 5 hours continuously n it is working like a charm...

Probably you should let ppl know your system as well.
(01-12-2015, 12:03 AM)k3iroll Wrote:  
(01-11-2015, 11:45 PM)jimmy Wrote:  im using v 5.4.2 from 5 hours continuously n it is working like a charm...
Probably you should let ppl know your system as well.
im using windows 8.1 x64
Processor: i3 CPU@2.40GHz
RAM: 6gb
Modded BlueStacks v 0.9.6.4092
Autoit v 3.3.12.0
System is running smooth with v5.4.2
CPU usage 30%
Memory 40%
Let me know if u need any other information.