Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AutoClash, Botting Clan.
The only requirements are you are over level 14, older than 14 years old and auto donate/request! When numbers gain we will probably split into separate/linked clans for the more active/higher members, have alot of plans to make quite a solid clan 'group' including wars; our group will be able to facilitate many other botting clans that need a place to centralize as most people will be AFK botting in-game and still want to chat to everyone. Possibly even using IRC to chat!
"In need of 1 or 2 high level players to be co-leaders, also 1 full admin"
We're aiming to be more of an active botting clan, even if we are only donating and requesting ingame - We will have forums so that our members can talk, find tutorials and collaborate on botting stratagys. I will not advertise that part here, Once you are in guild you will be able to find it Smile

Repeat, Post here and I will PM you on how to find the clan; I aim to have anyone posting here invited well within 6hours as we start.

Thanks for your time Smile Bot on!
Note: English speaking preferred.
whats the name of the clan
Hi, th9, how to find clan name?
Can you send me pm?