Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
LFResetter(update 2-2-15)
Wink 
Hi! Sorry if im out of line, new to this forum.
I was using the free trial from LF and when it was almost over i started the resetter (x64 system) it would let me do free trial but the start button's grayed out and i get this weird message when i press "try"

[Image: i0rT5Ji.png]

been trying to reinstall/uninstall etc etc also tried 32bit version! with resetter 1.4 and the newest one~! Help Sad
Don't work
(01-26-2015, 07:55 PM)skull1984 Wrote:  i click LFResetter 1.05, but it has icon on taskbar and no happen, no box to set time

when i click LFResetter 1.05 or laster version, it has icon on taskbar, too. Help me, plz. Sad
(01-26-2015, 07:55 PM)skull1984 Wrote:  i click LFResetter 1.05, but it has icon on taskbar and no happen, no box to set time

(02-01-2015, 06:22 AM)SnipeMeNot Wrote:  Hi! Sorry if im out of line, new to this forum.
I was using the free trial from LF and when it was almost over i started the resetter (x64 system) it would let me do free trial but the start button's grayed out and i get this weird message when i press "try"

[Image: i0rT5Ji.png]

been trying to reinstall/uninstall etc etc also tried 32bit version! with resetter 1.4 and the newest one~! Help Sad

change your ip or use a vpn.
(01-30-2015, 01:06 PM)venom621 Wrote:  use  LFresetter1.04.1 until i fix this issue

Thanks, I've been using 1.04.1 for the past couple days straight with absolutely 0 problems (set to 50 minutes). Very simple and reliable! Highfive

I've tried the other versions, but they can't seem to figure out when a battle has ended. It might just be my system (im x86 vista). There's only a very small loss of overall efficiency if it resets while searching for a match, so I'm okay with that. It only takes a couple extra minutes to reboot and start search again.
is this still working? even when i put it at 30min,
when LF restarts it says bot expired for the day.
Does this mean its been patched now so whenever you shut off the bot, trial ends regardless of how much time you used?
(02-03-2015, 04:50 AM)bearfruit6 Wrote:  is this still working? even when i put it at 30min,
when LF restarts it says bot expired for the day.
Does this mean its been patched now so whenever you shut off the bot, trial ends regardless of how much time you used?

no, today was my first day.
and I tried with different IPs.