• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parameters for Good Loot
What are the parameters have to get good loot? (Troops, etc ...). I am TH9
Barbarians : 5
Archer : 6
Giant : 5
WallBreaker : 5
Goblin : 5
Try meet all conditions. 120k gold, 120k elixir, 1350 trophies limit.

Barbarian
Archer
Barbarian
Archer
i am TH9 and i use:
160k both elixir and gold
1650 max trophy
Barch
But with the combination Barbarian Archer I lost a lot of trophy
Anyone have suggestions for TH 8 to get gold and elixir? How about a separate config for primarily DE?

Cheers!
(02-06-2015, 08:19 AM)Jikael971 Wrote:  But with the combination Barbarian Archer I lost a lot of trophy

I was losing trophies too, with the previous versions of the bot. The new v.5.5.1 with it's improved deployment method and speed gains a lot of trophies for me, so now it actually has to drop them Smile I use only barbarians and archers (both lvl 6). It all depends on your trophy range, troop capacity and troop level too.

(02-06-2015, 12:26 PM)Homunculistic Wrote:  Anyone have suggestions for TH 8 to get gold and elixir? How about a separate config for primarily DE?

TH8 barch lvl 5 ? If yes then I'd suggest 1650 trophies (league gold 2), deadbase only - meet gold or elixir - minimum 150k on both.

I've stayed at 1650 for quite a long time while being th8, many dead bases and also possible to get some DE. The lower you go with trophies, the less DE you'll find. If 1650 range will not have enough DE for you, then move up to crystal league 3, there's plenty (my bot farms about 20k DE / 10hours)
I use the same config for LF and TBC
There's always a good and bad time for farming so I don't always get the same result but more so I'm satisfied with the result.
Dead base only
Attack on two sides
Custom Troops
Barb: 35%
Arch: 65%
Gold: 120k
Elix: 100k
Dark: 0 (If I'm lucky I get 100-400 still not bad for my DE level)
Trophy: Nah.
guys, any suggestion for TH8, barbarian 4, archer 4

how to maximize the result for gold gain with my current base ?

Thanks a lot
Hello I'm TH9
2 barracks arch
2 barracks barb
gold 80000
elixir 80000
4 sides attack
max trophies 2100
following 10 hours of farm:
http://album.imgup.net/jhlia78551b0