Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Improvement in TH Attack module
(02-23-2015, 02:22 PM)knowjack Wrote:  so far all I see is members replying wanting the code, till a developer answers my question, I'll just wait.

Just post the modified script and not the exe and it's all good.
i'm thinking that i'm in a chit chat section and not in a development section.
oh, btw i've seen a lot of poster posting there codes (not a exe file) and they didn't need a permission.
as the dev not updating the github atm, the fact that some are leaking or showing updated/test version, even users who can add or improve the bot seems they just keep it themselves, its losing the open source virtue
(02-23-2015, 09:01 PM)modfiles Wrote:  i'm thinking that i'm in a chit chat section and not in a development section.
oh, btw i've seen a lot of poster posting there codes (not a exe file) and they didn't need a permission.
as the dev not updating the github atm, the fact that some are leaking or showing updated/test version, even users who can add or improve the bot seems they just keep it themselves, its losing the open source virtue

^
Please post a link to download the script. I really want to use it to town hall snipe. Thank you
My mod has 2 issues that will generate more negativity and requests for improvement than anything else.  
Since everyone is simply posting please give it to me, I need to use it: you have to wait awhile.

1) The existing find exposed TH stinks, and I have not written a new one.
Current version makes a simple check of the center of the TH is outside certain arbitrary predefined pixel limits and it presents a huge number of TH that are protected behind walls and buildings.  Even if you use every troops, Clan castle, and hero's; you still lose the attack 5-10% of time.  I have TH6, TH8, and 2 TH9 accounts to test it on.  It works ok in the silver/gold leagues, but since it takes 5-10 TH snipe to recover from a lost battle, the climb is antagonizing slow in crystal league and useless in Master league due the number of trapped TH (unless you always wait for hero's to be ready to battle).
If anyone has written a better exposed TH search, please let me know!

2) There is currently no way to determine if TH has been won, and the attack continues until every last troop is expelled.  While a TH6 probably will use 30-60% of troops on TH with minor protection, TH8/TH9 need 10-30% of a army. Hence, every attack requires full wait time for new army.  It was fun watching it take a TH6 from 800 to 1600 trophy in about a day testing the mod.  But TH9 full army train time is more than 20min, meaning less 3 snipes per hour,  and 3-4 hours to recover from a failed TH snipe.  Its way too slow in higher leagues, and I refuse to listen people complain it doesn't work the way they (or I) want it to work.

I started a separate thread trying to solve the "search for the smashed TH, can we stop the attack now" problem. If I can get that fixed, then be happy to post the mod and attack mechanics used for further inclusion by others.

If anyone has been working on a better find exposed TH search, PM me. Please!

Deadtongue
i just want to say u can increasing your win if u make the bot drop about 6 giant first to take the harm following by about 50-60 archer or brbr

sorry for my bad english
Anwr:
Thanks for the suggestion. lol - How about we drop a couple of wizards or pekka as well?  Wink

Seriously, Sniping TH is not easy to automate.
EVERYONE has some special recipe to win a TH snipe.

FWIW - I prefer dragons/minions doing TH snipe in masters on TH7/TH8. Smile  Most TH protected by only ground defenses are easily beat with only 1 minion. Smile  Even TH10 with max tesla only needs 2 dragons/10 minions to clean up, 3 dragons if there is air defense involved.  If the dark barracks training code gets released for BAM attacks in next version, will have to see if my preference is possible for snipe. :0)

BARCH is cheapest, and easiest to automate with current v5.5.1.1 code.  You don't need giants at all, unless there are traps and I am sure someone else will suggest they be deleted when not needed.  And the request list goes on forever. Smile

But, when the TH search returns the TH below, a couple of giants aren't going to help a lot.
[Image: Exposed_TH_Junk.jpg]
[Image: Exposed_TH_Junk2.jpg]

My attempt at multi-wave attack code is principally trying to win more TH, despite the bases above the "Is this exposed TH" code provides.

IF I can get a good handle on image search with my "is TH smashed" code, then I will see what can be done with the "is the TH exposed" code, but this code is 100X more complex just finding the TH location.