Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Test Function for Background Feature
(01-17-2015, 09:50 PM)Envyus Wrote:  After extensive testing I have come to the conclusion that this is deffinately a software related issue and not hardware related. Aero would always disable itself upon launching BS and revert to windows 7 basic. I trauled through the BS registry entries and conducted further tests. I then created a "new" user on my system and tried to run background mode again with great success.

Finally I decided to perform a clean installation of Windows 7 and now the function works flawlessly and captures screenshots in both foreground and background mode.

I also experienced with that, i have tried the bot on 3-4 computer with win7 x64-x86, win8 x64-x86, both with nvidia and amd but most of the tries with old installations of windows failed but after i re-installed windows they functioned without any problem. And once i re-installed windows i didnt even install directx other than windows default one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Test Function for Background Feature - by _Sadronis_ - 01-19-2015, 09:44 AM