Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Cross] Bot V5.3.4/5.4.2.2
Exclamation 
Intro
The Cross bot is a joint of versions that allow most users with issues with any LATEST version to use the bot with the most up to date features of the latest version.

This bot will be discontinued once "Background" issues are fixed and the bot can run on any different system without getting black screen captures which causes all your issues with the latest versions.

What does this mean?
Since it is a cross as in cross over. This means that any issues with the 5.4.2.2 version will occur.
BUT till now the only issue that might pop is the dead base search and of course the Hide doesn't work since its background dependent.

So why should i use this bot again its just as bugged !!
Wrong.
The bot fixes the following:-
1-Memory Leak
2-Zooming Out
3-Training
4-Attacking
5-CC Requesting.
and i personally ran the bot for over 9hours with no ISSUES AT ALL.

Things YOU MUST KNOW AND DO
1-Refer to the Stickies in the announcements.

2- DO NOT report dead base search bugs of this version as its the same as 5.4.2.2 more reports isn't going to make it new. Although reporting the bug helps so post specific details to whats happening at the occurence of that bug dont just say it is and provide a screenshot, that tells us NOTHING.

3-This is a MUST and it applies to ALL versions of the bot. once you run the bot and it starts to zoom out immediately click on your desktop to unfocus from bluestacks or the bot. do not use or hover your mouse on bluestacks as it messes with the mouse clicks and functions of the bot regardless of version.

4-CC Troops will not deploy, it has come to my attention that its buggy sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt either way.

5-I have 2 bluestacks rooted version, 0.8.10 & 0.9.6, apparently the 0.8.10 had a gui that causes the bot to make BS full screen and causes tons of basically cause tons of issues and trying to get to main screen(Stuck). So, i do recommend having the rooted version "BlueStacks App Player 0.9.6.4092 SuperUser BSEasy"

6-Have issues with bluestacks not being resized to 860x720? check attachments, download & run that reg file.

7- Bot may not recognize "You've been playing for too long" and appear to be stuck at trying to get to main screen.

Installation

1- Download 5.4.2.2 (if you already have 5.4.2.2 skip this step)
2- Download the au3 script
3- Put it in same folder as the downloaded 5.4.2.2

Now that you have read & UNDERSTOOD.
you may download the bot from the attachments or links below.

Links:-

[attachment=26]

.rar   860x720.rar (Size: 368 bytes / Downloads: 663)
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
Thanks Mystery7 for the temporary solution.

All may test and report any bugs in bug reporting forum....

Do not report the bugs that already mentioned by mystery7.

Please indicate version and problem in the subject.

Version, let's keep it short as [Cross] for now.