Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lf robot issues new update
Anyone else having issues?
For me it won't run I get pop-up "run as admin or disable antivirus" running bot as admin and I'm not disabling antivirus.
Found a workaround. With the front end if I press update settings rather then start it will run. Trains troops and battles as usual. But after battle is finished it hangs after returning to village. Then I have to hit update settings again to restart the bot. Working but means I have to log on every 20 minutes or so to reset the bot. Clash times out after a few minutes returned to village after the bot hangs.

If this is a widespread issue I guess it would be a perfect time to implement my previous suggestion of setting up resetter to auto reset after every battle.
Ok got new version semi working by uninstalling and reinstalling. Start stop reset all working but new version seems pretty buggy. Some reported bugs are hanging after attacks (as I reported above) attacking with only half an army (new setting seems buggy which allows you to specify % of troops trained before battling), and some troop deployment issues. I uninstalled and reinstalled previous version and it is working fine.
How about pop-up "run as admin or disable antivirus" ?. I alway gets this noti Sad
Uninstall and run the set up file as admin
new lfrobot not finish 1hr free.after 1 attack stock .
(01-28-2015, 04:14 AM)Homunculistic Wrote:  @andyporca I heard there's a setting in the configuration you can change to fix this.  In the Other settings, set "Army Put Time Interval" to 10.

exactly
(01-28-2015, 09:18 AM)promac Wrote:  
(01-28-2015, 04:14 AM)Homunculistic Wrote:  @andyporca I heard there's a setting in the configuration you can change to fix this.  In the Other settings, set "Army Put Time Interval" to 10.

exactly

how to change bro pls give me instruction
The instructions are to open Little Flower, click "Try", click the right arrow (>) that leads to configuration, look for the setting that says "Army Put Time Interval" and write 10
Little Flower 7.0.7 crashes on me as soon as my troops have finished training, just like 7.0.6. I'm forced to keep using 7.0.5, but the searching is terrible ever since the "no snow" clash of clans update. :-/