Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BUG REPORT] CROSS VERSION 5.3.4+5.4.2.2
(01-16-2015, 01:29 AM)TheCheat Wrote:  was it zoomed out? were ur bluestacks hidden? It doesnt work for background mode for some people like me. that happens if ur bluestacks is minimised or hidden
may i give u team viewer and u will help me
btw it was zoomed out and bluestacks wasent hidden and it wasent on background mode
nah i wont know anything about it then.
(01-15-2015, 11:33 PM)xblueboy Wrote:  i have bug that it clicking on the barracks openning it and dosent do anything more then that
http://pastebin.com/hG2KHKsH (LOG)

From your log I can clearly tell that you didnt follow instructions cause thats the main cause of such an issue

Read https://the.bytecode.club/showthread.php?tid=331

Things you need to know - point 3
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
Working 24 hours! Yay
I hid the bot and it is stuck there. I close the bot reopen and goes straight to hide!
(01-16-2015, 12:21 PM)HAX4DAYS Wrote:  I hid the bot and it is stuck there. I close the bot reopen and goes straight to hide!

...... Could you go back to the post where you dowbloaded the bot and READ before even posting?
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
i will try it when i get back home i tried it before but maybe it didnt work
Im confused i hope u get what i want to tell you devs

after downloading the 5.4.2.2
And then compiling
do i need to delete the au3 in 5.4.2.2 ( stock file )
Or do i need to just replace the au3 with the au3 ( in cross ) and compile again

Thanks
Faint... Can someone compile a better instruction for these computer "idiots"... Once u compiled, I will add on to the sticky thread..

Think our instructions are still too technical for them...