[BUG REPORT] CROSS VERSION 5.3.4+5.4.2.2
I have no problem compiling or using this bot
i just observed that there are still bugs in troop deployment
thats why im asking if what i did is correct

Because
i delete the au3 on 5.4.2.2
And then use the au3 ( cross )
Then compile it
(01-16-2015, 07:35 PM)James Wrote:  Im confused i hope u get what i want to tell you devs

after downloading the 5.4.2.2
And then compiling
do i need to delete the au3 in 5.4.2.2 ( stock file )
Or do i need to just replace the au3 with the au3 ( in cross ) and compile again

Thanks

Confused what part of downloading 5.4.2.2, download the cross bot au3 and put it in same folder you dont get?
Doesnt matter what u do to the other bot. Unless you wanna open both at the same time on the same BS boy that would really be epic.

(01-16-2015, 07:41 PM)dinobot Wrote:  Faint... Can someone compile a better instruction for these computer "idiots"... Once u compiled, I will add on to the sticky thread..

Think our instructions are still too technical for them...

Feel the buuuuuuuuuuuurn.

(01-16-2015, 07:53 PM)James Wrote:  I have no problem compiling or using this bot
i just observed that there are still bugs in troop deployment
thats why im asking if what i did is correct

Because
i delete the au3 on 5.4.2.2
And then use the au3 ( cross )
Then compile it

You observed there are still bugs in troop deployment but, you are not going to tell us what they are.

Hold on, wingardium leviosa. Bot shall work fine now.
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
Hello TBC developers. Really appreciate your efforts on creating this bot. Thank you.

Anyway, I've downloaded and trying to compile the cross bot 5.3.4+5.4.2.2.
I did:
- right click on the cross bot file "COC Cross Bot 5.3.4 - 5.4.2.2.au3"
- select Edit Script
- from the Scite program selected Tools then Compile
- during the compile I got this error: http://pbrd.co/1C81zza

Another observation:
using the CROSS VERSION 5.3.4+5.4.2.2, the army camps are all full but the bot still don not raid. It keeps on collecting resources and training troops.
here is the image:
http://pbrd.co/1C80s2A

on the other hand, running the 5.4.2.2, just after training troops and collecting resources it raids immediately.
here is the image:
http://pbrd.co/1C8148g

im using windows 7 x64
bluestacks 0.9.1.4057
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
Make sure your bluestacks resolution is 860 x 720
Where can i edit / change the ( miliseconds ) of the NEXT button?
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue

Thank You .. i got it already.

Stable .. thanks for this bot and all developer
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
I thought the background mode = you can surf in internet while the bot and coc ( bluestack is running ) ^_^ that why a while ago my bot not working perfectly and fail to detect the barrack ....

I hope in the future bot can surf already in internet while using bluestack and bot ( in background )