Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BUG REPORT] CROSS VERSION 5.3.4+5.4.2.2
intalling the BS version you linked and recompiling all bot version worked, tested the 4.2.2.2 and the cross, working perfectly!!!!

so glad dint have to re-install windows !!
I'm not sure what the hell happened, I had this 5.4.2.2 cross version working perfectly with dead base search, if they had like half full pumps or more it would attack. Had it running for a week perfectly getting tons of loot.

I just tried out the new 5.4.2.2.2 in a separate folder, and it would attack every single base even empty pumps when it was set to dead search, so I said screw that I'm going back to cross.

Now Cross is having the opposite problem....it will find 300,000 loot full pumps and just say [4:30:05 PM] ~~~~~~~Not dead base, skipping~~~~~~~ as I sit there crying at the loot I just missed lol. I literally watched it skip like 5 100% full pump bases. I have no idea why it's not working anymore. It's in a completely separate folder, and I'm running cross as x64 AutoIt script not compiling (just like I used to)

I'm on Windows 8.1 x64. Running autoit and bluestacks as admin. Have tried restarting PC still same issue. Any idea what happened? I'm still on the snowy COC, didn't update.
(01-22-2015, 12:30 PM)GkevinOD Wrote:  @play2lose Can you post some evidence, perhaps the log. For both 5.4.2.2.2 and cross bot.

Sure thing. Here's a log for 5.4.2.2 cross bot: http://textuploader.com/69x1

As you can see, I racked up 383 searches in a row (383,000 gold gone lol) before I said okay that's enough. And that was searching for a very low amount of loot (80,000) I'm not sure why it would work perfect before, and just stop working all of a sudden?

Unfortunately I deleted the whole 5.4.2.2.2 folder after it wasn't working so I don't have those logs anymore.
(01-22-2015, 05:22 PM)dinobot Wrote:  @playtolose
So back to cross version, it was working well earlier before 5.4.2.2.2 and now giving you same skipping problem or just unlucky that u racked so many search??

Well actually it's a different problem than 5.4.2.2.2 (that one will atttack even empty pumps) the problem with cross for me now is it will find full pumps and then press skip. I watched it for hours before as I work on my computer so I'd watch all the attacks, and whenever it found pumps before it would always attack. It now skips every single base even full pumps no storage bases 100% of the time. How do I check my BS version? I know it's 0.9.6 something pre-rooted

EDIT: SOLVED IT! I had setup a 2nd monitor for just putting the bluestacks / autoit window on, and use my main monitor for web browsing / work. Well since this was the only change I made I figured I'd try moving the Bluestacks window back over to my main monitor...still didn't work. Then I figured I'd try unplugging the 2nd monitor. Boom. First search it found with pumps, it worked and attacked again. Not sure why having the 2nd monitor in messes with it, but I'm glad I figured it out.
Hello everyone,

Raiding for 48hrs with CrossBot with no major problems. Compiled list of all attacks and loot can be found here.

I did notice that taking screenshots stops after some time, while bot keeps running. Sometimes it takes 15, sometimes 20 screens. Occasionally hangs on "trying to get to main screen", but then it restarts everything and starts again. Other than that, everything else seems to be working in order.
pls help me with barracks not available always

http://i.imgur.com/hW4Dohd.jpg

[Image: hW4Dohd.jpg]

I already locate it manually everytime restarts it...then I also delete config.ini .. I tried evry bot but it dont detect barack 4 always?

also there are some errors saying I should use system 64 but Im using system 32 windows? saying its not compatible but Im running system 32 autoit.?

another thing is clan castle not always available...How to fix that? I locate it manually everytime but still not fixed... I cant leave the bot without me attending it for every errors.