Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BUG REPORT] CROSS VERSION 5.3.4+5.4.2.2
Hi guys! To keep things more organise please report bugs here!

It has been working well for me for 4 hours so far. Will update in this thread if anything goes wrong..

edit: been working for me for 8 hours. with the exception of having being attacked when the bot got stuck at Client out of sync page for a while. i watched the screen. it stuck there for quite a while and finally recovered. i got attack in between but i think its small issue as the bot went back to its usual business
Dropping CC troop for me.

I have to disable it in the codes.

This is not a bug. Just want to inform you guys as I understand from Mystery7's announcement that the CC will not be deployed (Note no 4)
(01-15-2015, 01:41 PM)TheCheat Wrote:  Hi guys! To keep things more organise please report bugs here!

It has been working well for me for 4 hours so far. Will update in this thread if anything goes wrong..

edit: been working for me for 8 hours. with the exception of having being attacked when the bot got stuck at Client out of sync page for a while. i watched the screen. it stuck there for quite a while and finally recovered. i got attack in between but i think its small issue as the bot went back to its usual business

Client out of sync is a known to cause problems. Im not even sure if 5.4.2.2 has a recognition for that during base searhes... either way if anything occurs in that part its 5.4.2.2 sided. Glad bot has worked for u for 8 hours. Please update some more.

(01-15-2015, 04:35 PM)k3iroll Wrote:  Dropping CC troop for me.

I have to disable it in the codes.

This is not a bug. Just want to inform you guys as I understand from Mystery7's announcement that the CC will not be deployed (Note no 4)

Please read that note again. It states its buggy, sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't, for me it doesnt drop them at all lol.

- Provide feedback on the bot guys.
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
I've just reverted back to 5.4.2.2 as the cross script is not clearing a failed CC request. Basically, the prompt that comes up and asks you to donate gems to re-request does not seem to clear away. Is there a step missing to click away?

2015-01-15 21:44:53 : Training Troops Complete
2015-01-15 21:44:55 : Requesting for Clan Castle's Troops
2015-01-15 21:44:57 : Request's already been made
2015-01-15 21:44:58 : ~~~Waiting for full army~~~
2015-01-15 21:44:59 : Trying to get to main screen
Working perfectly after 3 Hours
Still working for me. Holy shit the first time it works for me that long! I think its good to go for me.
Oh yeah! its getting kicked off for being online too long now. just in time to watch the bot do it stuff
Anyone else have problem with this variation of the bot? its working perfect for me so far.. except the background function and dead base recgonition which are 5.4.2.2 problems
i have bug that it clicking on the barracks openning it and dosent do anything more then that
http://pastebin.com/hG2KHKsH (LOG)
was it zoomed out? were ur bluestacks hidden? It doesnt work for background mode for some people like me. that happens if ur bluestacks is minimised or hidden