Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BUG REPORT] BotTitle - Bot was already running [Solved]
When first using this bot it kept saying Bot was already running. Taking a look into the script I realized why. It was because I extracted the bot into folder "CoC Bot v5.4.2.2" and when I took a look at the script it has the check to see if the bot is already running by just a window search and it kept seeing my folder for the bot open and it was thinking the bot was open, renamed the bot title and it ran fine. Just giving a heads up about this, not a big deal but someone who might not know to look at the script might not have figured this out so easy and may have made them not use the bot. Just trying to help. Thanks for everyone hard work on this project I look forward to contributing as much as I can!
(01-17-2015, 07:56 AM)re4l1ty Wrote:  When first using this bot it kept saying Bot was already running. Taking a look into the script I realized why. It was because I extracted the bot into folder "CoC Bot v5.4.2.2" and when I took a look at the script it has the check to see if the bot is already running by just a window search and it kept seeing my folder for the bot open and it was thinking the bot was open, renamed the bot title and it ran fine. Just giving a heads up about this, not a big deal but someone who might not know to look at the script might not have figured this out so easy and may have made them not use the bot. Just trying to help. Thanks for everyone hard work on this project I look forward to contributing as much as I can!

HI, thanx for the tip, i just had the same problem, i simply renamed the folder where the bot was kept and it is running fine now!

Regards