Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TUT]24/7 Botting on VPS
(01-26-2015, 01:36 AM)Sopyan-7 Wrote:  
(01-19-2015, 01:06 AM)zooty Wrote:  
(01-19-2015, 12:15 AM)KnightEdRion Wrote:  
(01-18-2015, 05:32 AM)gregdgg Wrote:  
(01-18-2015, 05:26 AM)gregdgg Wrote:  I have successfully install bluestack, the problem i cant load the coc properly and set up the bot. The screen is pixelizing and so slow.

Does the VPS have a graphic card? its very slow when im running the coc

I think it just looks "slow" because you're viewing it remotely.. constantly downloading high quality images. I have crappy net, but I think I managed to setup the bot just fine, I use my other account to view if the bot is still working and so far it's doing great. I just wish there's a setting to optimize speed over quality.

Anyway, thank you for this cryzies! Smile I hope it goes well.

EDIT: For some reason, when it attacks.. I can see in the logs that the entries are duplicated.. I can't get a screenshot yet, but it's like this.
(1) [G]: 183143       [E]: 141004       [D]: 376          [T]: 34
(2) [G]: 183143       [E]: 141004       [D]: 376          [T]: 34
(3) [G]: 183143       [E]: 141004       [D]: 376          [T]: 34

Go into RDP's advanced settings
Set connection quality to the lowest, color quality to the lowest and lower the resolution.
where is the advanced settings

moron

1. show options
    [Image: pbaynw.png]
  2. set to 15 bit color
    [Image: tvzrbv.png]
  3. Set connection speed to modem
    [Image: rqksbn.png]
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]
Anyone know if when you turn off the windows server Runabove still invoiced, I would like to alternate it with my laptop pc. Thanks in advance
I've tried using Sandbox L. No problem in installing and running BS and bot. Connection using web remote and RDP  was very slow and lagging once BS is opened, hence I used Teamviewer, which was relatively faster.

Reading the resources took longer than normal, around 15 seconds. But this is not an issue.

The problem was with the troops deployment, seems like the mouse click became very slow and the troops are being dropped very slow during attacking, hence, was not able to farm properly.

Anybody experienced this? Any solution?

I'm not planning to try Steadfast L. I know that is has better spec,but the price is killing me. And I don't think I'll be using it, even if it is good.