Poll: Interested in a botting clan?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Interested

81 91.01%
Not interested

8 8.99%
Total 89 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Bot Clan?
Any clan with 5/+ troops?
So any clans out there? I'm a TH9 with level 6 archers and level 6 barbarians in 9 days.
Even if it is a clan where most of the people are botters, maybe some of them are not botting. So why should supercell ban people just for being in a clan.
One could open up a clan, where botters are apreciated but you can also join if you are not botting.
(01-31-2015, 10:24 PM)xmrvn Wrote:  Even if it is a clan where most of the people are botters, maybe some of them are not botting. So why should supercell ban people just for being in a clan.
One could open up a clan, where botters are apreciated but you can also join if you are not botting.

This. A bot-friendly clan would be much better than a 100% bot clan. This way, we could still war, talk, etc. I was in a clan where the leader botted a lot, but had two accounts and we all still talked and stuff.
(02-01-2015, 06:18 AM)Xaz Wrote:  
(01-31-2015, 10:24 PM)xmrvn Wrote:  Even if it is a clan where most of the people are botters, maybe some of them are not botting. So why should supercell ban people just for being in a clan.

This. A bot-friendly clan would be much better than a 100% bot clan. This way, we could still war, talk, etc. I was in a clan where the leader botted a lot, but had two accounts and we all still talked and stuff.

I mostly bot these days but i don't see problem with normal play and chat, just waiting when somebody will post #tag or PM me.

TH8, LVL5 troops anyways.

Also i don't recomment talking about bot things @ ingame chat... just in case. Pinochio
Please PM me the bot clan, I wanna join.

Thanks and more power to this forum
[Image: sigpic4011302_1.gif]
feel free to PM me for the clan name
BOT CLAN- JOIN NOW! FEEL FREE TO PM ME FOR THE CLAN NAME! Highfive
Pm clan name also please
Why not just post the clan name in the thread? What's with needing to PM to get the name?
(02-02-2015, 03:10 AM)Proxy Wrote:  Why not just post the clan name in the thread? What's with needing to PM to get the name?

to avoid the risk if you know what I mean
BOT CLAN- JOIN NOW! FEEL FREE TO PM ME FOR THE CLAN NAME! Highfive