Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.64 Average
v5.5 Upcoming!
awesome im so excited for the update :D
Been raking in the loot with the current release, and I can't wait to see what all you have in store for us in v5.5!

Thanks for continuing to make this bot free and open-source,
Proxy.
awsome keep up the good work guys Shadehappy
very interested by the new features, can't wait :D
I was on the verge of paying for LazyPressing before I found this bot. The current best version of this bot by Safar46 (in my opinion) is just as good, if not better than LP. So thank you to everyone who has had a hand in the development, you guys are Awesome.

I cant code at all but i have a maxed th9 base. So if you ever need specific images from high level bases/collectors, etc....please dont hesitate to ask, I'll get em for you.
you guys are awesome, thank you Smile
(02-03-2015, 03:58 AM)BoBz Wrote:  I was on the verge of paying for LazyPressing before I found this bot. The current best version of this bot by Safar46 (in my opinion) is just as good, if not better than LP.

Same here ! I've used many other bots before and also all versions of this bot. Version from Safar46 is by far the best, big thanks for fixing the dead base mode !

I'm waiting for 5.5 to come, but we have a perfect working bot already. Thanks to all devs, you guys are the best ! Worship
Hi guys, im a new member of this community. I have been reading many good comments about the actually version of the bot. Can someone paste the link to download it? I have been looking to find it but i found many version and i dont know which is the most recent. Thanks!!
(02-03-2015, 08:44 AM)deomnus Wrote:  Hi guys, im a new member of this community. I have been reading many good comments about the actually version of the bot. Can someone paste the link to download it? I have been looking to find it but i found many version and i dont know which is the most recent. Thanks!!

Usually the highest version number is the latest!
(02-03-2015, 08:44 AM)deomnus Wrote:  Hi guys, im a new member of this community. I have been reading many good comments about the actually version of the bot. Can someone paste the link to download it? I have been looking to find it but i found many version and i dont know which is the most recent. Thanks!!

There is no 'download' link. I suggest you read all the steps here.