Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
version 5.4.2.2.2 Guide
This version is kind of confusing to use (one with multiple different troops to use). When under the troops tab of the not I set my archers to 50% and barbs to 50% and I then select 8 giants to be trained. This does not make sense to me since the barbs and archers =100% so ho can you add more troops to that. Any clarification Would help. Thank You!
The idea is that you first set how many wb and giants you want, then set % for the remaining troops.
If you ask 4 giants and have 200 of capacity, then 50% means 50% of (200-4x5) = 90.

Quite simple, but I agree it's a bit confusing.
can somone tell wich version working whit more troops..becose atm i only got barbs and archers
Atm the official bot only has barbs and archers.. if you think you are good enough to play with script and active enough to read the forum. you would have find the answer to your question.

From the question you just asked, perhaps you should stick with barb and archer till official bot release with more troop...