Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
General Discussion Thread About v5.4.2.3+ and v5.5
incidentally, i found out the better trophy pushing strategy to be dead base attack.

in half a day i went from 1600 to 1950 and meanwhile i got a good loot
(02-03-2015, 11:45 PM)safar46 Wrote:  
(02-03-2015, 11:30 PM)Karino Wrote:  
(02-03-2015, 11:12 PM)safar46 Wrote:  
(02-03-2015, 10:46 PM)Karino Wrote:  @safar46 Can you set the bot to send more troops into town hall? Because 20 troops not enough to attacking the town hall. Because the teslas.
I wanna road to master league by outside th.
Sorry for my bad english.

Check thread, i was updated attachment. now TH attack is (quantity of troop/3)

Where is it? I don't see that option in v.5.4.5.1 bot version.

In

Code:
Func atkAlgorithmTH()

search

Code:
Local $numBarbPerSpot = Ceiling($atkTroops[$Barb][1] / 3)
And

Code:
Local $numArchPerSpot = Ceiling($atkTroops[$Arch][1] / 3)

I'm not an autoit programmer so can you say another way to the th attacking troop settings? Maybe have a button in the bot or something? Or what can i do with these codes?
I posted a suggestion in the other thread only to realise u have set up a suggestion thread here.

Can i request for balloonian to be implemented? No special intelligence is required.. jus a simple 2 way attack.. balloons followed by minions.
Please add the boost function for 6/7 time
Which is more advisable in deadbase search . aero enable or disable because i see in some tut here that you should disable the desktop composition of the frontHD in my bluestack and it make the aero disable . can anyone help me about these :?
Would love to see the "Weak Base Settings" implemented. Smile
Thanks for all the hard work!
SUGGESTION:

SECONDARY SETTING:

Example:

I'm th 9 level 6 barb + arch

For trophy:

1st setting:

Meet TH outside
Attack TH outside
Maximal TH: 10

2nd setting:

Maximal TH: 7

If the base dont meet the 1st setting .. the bot will use the 2nd setting.
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
i suggest these things:
1. have a option/field where we can put how many secs before BK/AQ activate skills because of certain levels of the heroes.. other can have high level which means more time before activating skills.. others have low level like mine.. that needs less time before activating skills..

2. instead of lightning on TH.. why not lightning on DE Storage which is half full/full.. since DE farming is so hard..

this is all for now.. thanks.. Smile