Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
General Discussion Thread About v5.4.2.3+ and v5.5
v5.5 release!! Wink
https://the.bytecode.club/showthread.php?tid=547
why it forces me to rearm my traps i dont want to rearm them
plz add 'troops deploy' of old version(v5.4.2.2.2 or old) for 'barbarian+archer' ....i have not experience in autoit.... its sad to find a loot after 100-150 searches and not get all loot and also it will get more loot in less time which make bot more amazing.....any reply will be helpful thnx
edit let me try v5.5
Excellent work guys!!! luv the custom keywords for donationsSmile Just a suggestion is to maybe spawn king after first wave of archers and barbarians instead of after second wave, and maybe lightning de storages
Sir . why it is always client and server are out of sync with the v5.5 :3
(02-05-2015, 01:43 AM)load66 Wrote:  Sir . why it is always client and server are out of sync with the v5.5 :3

Its been out for 30 minutes..
Would love a balloonian attack mode pls? just 2 side attack will suffice. or a 2side attack nearest to the DE storage. this is for long time botters who finished all walls so elixirs and gold are useless to us atm...
Hum it's just me or the v5.5 annoucment disappeared?
(02-05-2015, 01:56 AM)goondar Wrote:  Hum it's just me or the v5.5 annoucment disappeared?

Nope, same here.