Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
General Discussion Thread About v5.4.2.3+ and v5.5
even if i untick the take screenshot for all towns.. it still get the screenshots of them..
the bot doesnt see all of the outside th
(02-05-2015, 01:56 AM)goondar Wrote:  Hum it's just me or the v5.5 annoucment disappeared?

Probably they are fixing something and it will be available soon.

I would love if troop deployment was just a bit faster, a lot of my barbarians are dead before archers even arrive. It makes barch less effective.

Could we get faster waves ? An option to set the timing of troops would be perfect. Something like they have in lazypressing. Speed from 1 to 10 ( 1 being really fast and 10 being slow, more human like)
(02-05-2015, 02:12 AM)jimike77 Wrote:  the bot doesnt see all of the outside th

I was set the bot search outside th, but the bot doesent attacked this village: http://puu.sh/fsUkv/f9ffeb9400.jpg , http://puu.sh/fsWeL/b9cb42f472.jpg
But everything else is working. Great job! Smile
In my opinion you are lucky that it didnt attack, you would probably loose :D And also it's not "obvious" outside TH, close to walls and surrounded by defenses.
We can't expect from the bot to see everything.
Weird that v5.5 got pulled. Hopefully they're just fixing or adding something they forgot about real quick and it'll be back soon. Luckily I managed to download it before it was removed.
Perhaps they're implementing the "Weak Base Settings"? That would be the best. Smile
(02-05-2015, 02:44 AM)Proxy Wrote:  "Weak Base Settings"?
Yeah really hope they add that :D
(02-05-2015, 02:44 AM)Proxy Wrote:  Perhaps they're implementing the "Weak Base Settings"? That would be the best. Smile

I think that its a thing for the future, v5.6 possibly, but not something to be added in a quick fix for v5.5
Would be great but probably we'll have to wait for it a bit more Thumbup

The best for now would be faster troops deployment, 5.5 looks great and seems stable I only hope they'll fix waves speed.
(02-05-2015, 03:03 AM)jondra Wrote:  
(02-05-2015, 02:44 AM)Proxy Wrote:  Perhaps they're implementing the "Weak Base Settings"? That would be the best. Smile

I think that its a thing for the future, v5.6 possibly, but not something to be added in a quick fix for v5.5
Would be great but probably we'll have to wait for it a bit more Thumbup

The best for now would be faster troops deployment, 5.5 looks great and seems stable I only hope they'll fix waves speed.

True true. When ever it's added I'll be excited ever if I have to wait. Currently have the bot attacking TH8 and below but as TH8s become harder to find it'd be great for it to be able to attack TH9s and TH10s with TH8 level defenses. I understand that the "Weak Base Settings" will take a lot of time since they'd have to be able to image rec. every defense and level.
Hopefully they had a setting to change the deploy speed. v5.5 already seems to have a faster deploy than v5.4 but most of the barbs still die on certain bases before archers are deployed.
Perhaps v5.5 got removed because safar didn't communicate with the other devs before posting it? Seemed like v5.5 was mostly safar's changes with a tad bit added or removed(which I'm not complaining about in any way; it's a great bot and in my opinion the best). Seems possible that while safar has been making all these improvements the other devs might have been working on something else ("Weak Base Settings"?).
Of course we won't know for sure until v5.5 gets reposted. Smile