Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supercell leaked new update says: New system to prevent bot attacks...
I think they are trying to prevent "Sandbox attack" used by xmodgames.
I dont get this....not one bit

How is this leaked when its posted by an sc staff member & why would they keep deleting it ..... doesnt make sense. ..beside so what if ppl knew it doesnt change anything.. what a suprise? A big game company with tons of cash from rich kids making an update of minor stupid changes is a suprise?!.... honestly dont care Lol
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
Many bots currently use image search or pixel functions to scan the values of the gold and elixir. Those pixels can easily be manipulated and randomized making it harder to scan the gold and elixir resulting in many bots unable to function. For those who don't use pixels to scan for the gold and elixir, the values can also be encrypted making it harder to access the values through memory.
This is not good newsSad I just saw the leak, and it is exactly like the last one which was true.

I came here to post an bring it to your attention.

But now I just want to ask, would a captcha system or randomised pixels be impossible to beat? Are there realistic ways to get around it?

Irrespectively, I would not be suprised if supercell dev's are lurking here. SO ANY FIXES would most likely need to be kept to the developers somehow.
Haha I just saw it. Obviously fake because #1 Supercell wouldn't publicly acknowledge the existence of bots, #2 there is no way the cost of walls will be changed.
The fact that this got taken down so quickly and labeled as fake is to me an indication that it is real. The "experimental" portions may or may not be happening, but the rest of it is. This is the exact same thing that happened with the last leak pre-update and it was correct down to the last pixel.

This was likely an internal chat/post that somehow got leaked before it was finalized. I will be very surprised if we don't see an update come out on Feb 11th that removes the bot system Sad
This is real and definitly not fake. Also the "small" upgrades.

This isnt the first time that this has been leaked by supercell. I dont think its intentional. It's either a broken "restriction" barrier which allows everyone to view it, or someone has hacked into Anishkas account, making her private messages public.

Supercell doesn't deny the existence of bots, they merely dont talk about them as per their Terms of Agreement on the forum site. But they know it exists as with most online games and as such will try fixing it.
pro:
– The leaked list appeared in reddit like the last time
– No admin or supercell staff deny the leaked list
– very good timing!!
– new ideas, which haven´t commented so far in the forum (like waterfall coming back)

con:
– the space around the font looks different from the backround (fotoshopped?)
– Anoushka have never posted this comment (as you can invastigate at SC Forum)
– On reddit appeared a second Anoushka-Fake-Comment which expose this first comment and itself as a fake
– No note about X-Box Glitch fixed
– No sneak peaks. they should have started when 11/2 is the releasedate, shouldn´t they?
– There is at least a second “leaked featurelist” with different items