Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supercell leaked new update says: New system to prevent bot attacks...
Briostyle I have seen the other list of leaked patch notes but it says 11/12 Winter is here at the top. Here it is:

[Image: KJ2dZPH.jpg]
this is my analysis from the post on reddit
[Image: 2rykhag.jpg]
(02-06-2015, 03:55 AM)briostyle Wrote:  this is my analysis from the post on reddit
[Image: 2rykhag.jpg]

We shall see then
if captcha will be enable on new update. this will make us dc. but because of no login/logout or username/pass on coc. the bot will detect it as dc and reconnect it again.
What is the difference between that and 6th time out then? Probably captcha wouldn't work out for coc.
(02-06-2015, 08:23 PM)shock Wrote:  if captcha will be enable on new update. this will make us dc. but because of no login/logout or username/pass on coc. the bot will detect it as dc and reconnect it again.

you mean, instead of the "Hey chief, are you still there?" msg and you need to click ok, it now is going to give you a captcha box?
captcha?
this game gonna running ridiculous Top game with Top security Deadv lol
We can create a work around for capatcha so don't panic guy's Wink. I already have an idea as a counter measure.
Dont panic is a fake news from reddit
At least lvl 8 walls are cheaper lol