Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatic Building Upgrader
This is a really big thing to ask for because it would pretty much allow you to be completely AFK from the game for months on end. Of course, what's the fun in this, but for people like me who sometimes want to take a small break, I think a new feature that should be featured in this bot is a tab where you can list what you want to upgrade in chronological order, and as soon as you have the amount of resources required to upgrade the next thing on the list (and you of course have the amount of builders needed), then it will upgrade it. Thought it would be a pretty dandy feature. When version 5.5 is released and everybody is able to help out, this is maybe something somebody could do because it's beyond me Tongue
(02-05-2015, 08:33 AM)NateVanschnoodle82731 Wrote:  This is a really big thing to ask for because it would pretty much allow you to be completely AFK from the game for months on end. Of course, what's the fun in this, but for people like me who sometimes want to take a small break, I think a new feature that should be featured in this bot is a tab where you can list what you want to upgrade in chronological order, and as soon as you have the amount of resources required to upgrade the next thing on the list (and you of course have the amount of builders needed), then it will upgrade it. Thought it would be a pretty dandy feature. When version 5.5 is released and everybody is able to help out, this is maybe something somebody could do because it's beyond me  Tongue

ya and then lets have the bot talk to our clanmates for us too! lol
I dont really know if this would help, the whole purpose of a game is to entertain us. If you let the bot do everything for you, you really shouldn't be playing games.
Haahahahahahahah.lmao
My tummy hurts in this thread. Bot to talk with clanmates . waahahah! Nice idea!