Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] More human bot
Open your version of the code. Replace every sleep function with something similar to this:
Code:
Sleep ((Random(1000, 2000, 1))

This will randomize the sleep, or pause, of the bot. The above code will randomly sleep between 1 and 2 seconds. Adjust your values as needed.
(02-06-2015, 01:34 AM)Snarg Wrote:  Open your version of the code. Replace every sleep function with something similar to this:

Code:
Sleep ((Random(1000, 2000, 1))

This will randomize the sleep, or pause, of the bot. The above code will randomly sleep between 1 and 2 seconds. Adjust your values as needed.

Yes, that's a very good thing, but why not it all the bot, it's only me that are afraid of Supercell?
I could do this in all the bot, but i don't want to do this and in the next day, the devs release a new version, and then, do it to all the bot again.
So if the devs want i could help implementing this to the bot.

I edit the main thread, add a new random factor, to the deploy of the troops, it could be done too?
(02-06-2015, 01:41 AM)pubeoutros Wrote:  I edit the main thread, add a new random factor, to the deploy of the troops, it could be done too?

Anything 'can' be done, the question is, will it be done...?

What you ask isn't to difficult. AutoIt code is very simple. There is a TON of information out there on how to use it. You could add what you want fairly easily.
(02-06-2015, 01:46 AM)Snarg Wrote:  Anything 'can' be done, the question is, will it be done...?

What you ask isn't to difficult. AutoIt code is very simple. There is a TON of information out there on how to use it. You could add what you want fairly easily.

Yes, the question is, it will be done? Like i said i could help to do this, i know only the basic of coding, and never used autoit, but like this is something that looks easy to be done, i could do this, but for that i need the devs to accept this and implement this in the future versions of the bot. And tell me how to do the changes in the deployment of the troops. This way it will be available in all future releases.
I can't guarantee it will work as I have not really figured out what they are doing with the function but, you can try changing this function:
Code:
Func _Sleep($iDelay, $iSleep = True)
    Local $iBegin = TimerInit()
    While TimerDiff($iBegin) < $iDelay
        If $RunState = False Then Return True
        If $iSleep = True Then Sleep(100)
    WEnd
    Return False
EndFunc   ;==>_Sleep

Code:
Func _Sleep($iDelay, $iSleep = True)
    Local $RandomNumber = Random (100, 1000, 1)
    Local $iBegin = TimerInit()
    While TimerDiff($iBegin) < $iDelay
        If $RunState = False Then Return True
        If $iSleep = True Then Sleep($RandomNumber)
    WEnd
    Return False
EndFunc   ;==>_Sleep

This changes your sleep time randomly from .1 seconds to 1 second, every time the sleep function is called. Keep in mind, this will effect all of your script.
1-2sec makes lots of different in troop deployment... lol
care of what you do with that sleep.
I highly doubt Supercell is analyzing your tap biometrics. It would be next to impossible to tell whether a bot is being used or not unless the same pixels are being tapped over and over again.
(02-06-2015, 02:15 AM)dinobot Wrote:  1-2sec makes lots of different in troop deployment... lol

Yeah, that was just an example. I wouldn't really use it that way Smile
(02-06-2015, 02:28 AM)Explicit Wrote:  I highly doubt Supercell is analyzing your tap biometrics. It would be next to impossible to tell whether a bot is being used or not unless the same pixels are being tapped over and over again.

I don't doubt, it is easy, they check if 'you' use always the same times, and if you deploy the troops always in the same coordinates, or almost always, that way, it's obviosly that you are using a bot, it's impossible to have 3 attacks deploying the troops always in the same coordinates.

(02-06-2015, 03:20 AM)Snarg Wrote:  
(02-06-2015, 02:15 AM)dinobot Wrote:  1-2sec makes lots of different in troop deployment... lol

Yeah, that was just an example. I wouldn't really use it that way Smile

Yes it should have different sleeps, in attacking it should keep the time that already have plus a factor between 0.80 an 1.20 for example.