Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] More human bot
I doubt they'll waste time analyzing the time between key presses.

To me, the clearest sign of bot usage is staying logged in 24 hours in a row (minus the 10 min rest periods every 6 hours). They can keep track of many people reach this rest requirement every 6 hours and know botters/obsessive players from that.

As others have mentioned, a simple captcha "are you a real human?" request afterward would be hard to counter.
(02-07-2015, 05:34 AM)pubeoutros Wrote:  
(02-06-2015, 02:28 AM)Explicit Wrote:  I highly doubt Supercell is analyzing your tap biometrics. It would be next to impossible to tell whether a bot is being used or not unless the same pixels are being tapped over and over again.

I don't doubt, it is easy, they check if 'you' use always the same times, and if you deploy the troops always in the same coordinates, or almost always, that way, it's obviosly that you are using a bot, it's impossible to have 3 attacks deploying the troops always in the same coordinates.

(02-06-2015, 03:20 AM)Snarg Wrote:  
(02-06-2015, 02:15 AM)dinobot Wrote:  1-2sec makes lots of different in troop deployment... lol
care of what you do with that sleep.

Yeah, that was just an example. I wouldn't really use it that way Smile

Yes it should have different sleeps, in attacking it should keep the time that already have plus a factor between 0.80 an 1.20 for example.

It would be a waste of their time to analyze tap times unless they're looking for a specific pattern. The only thing they know is when the request reaches their servers which is completely dependent on numerous outside conditions (connection speed, current traffic, etc.).