• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Parameter for Good Loot
What are the parameters have to get good loot? (Troops, etc ...). I am TH9
Barbarians : 5
Archer : 6
Giant : 5
WallBreaker : 5
Goblin : 5
(02-06-2015, 06:06 AM)Jikael971 Wrote:  What are the parameters have to get good loot? (Troops, etc ...). I am TH9

Same question here for the open source bot. I have:

Level 6 archers and barbs. Level 5 giants, level 3 goblins. I can't seem to find any settings that work for my th9 troops. They get on average like 50k each and just drop trophies. Love the bot though, just wish there were some recommended configs out there.
(02-07-2015, 02:21 PM)sargrvb Wrote:  
(02-06-2015, 06:06 AM)Jikael971 Wrote:  What are the parameters have to get good loot? (Troops, etc ...). I am TH9

Same question here for the open source bot. I have:

Level 6 archers and barbs. Level 5 giants, level 3 goblins. I can't seem to find any settings that work for my th9 troops. They get on average like 50k each and just drop trophies. Love the bot though, just wish there were some recommended configs out there.

Personally, I set max trophies to 1800. Dead bases only. Meet gold & elixir conditions (100k). Maximal th lvl 10. Attack dead bases only. Attack on 4 sides, use barracks in deploy settings in attack tab. Troops are 2 barracks of archers, 1 of barbs, 1 of goblins. And use barracks under troop section of troops tab.

These settings get me a ton of loot. Maybe you guys just have bad luck. My barb/arch are lvl 6 and govs lvl 5 btw.