Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[LATEST VERSION] v5.5.1.1
Seems to be a coc glitch. Others on supercell forums have the problem of not receiving request notifications too.
(02-06-2015, 10:38 AM)okami6015 Wrote:  Awesome! good job bro! but i need make dark troops, 10 minioms , like lazypressing. Please add this in the next update.

can i edit script ? , i need use dark troops (minions) for atK.
isn't working with me
https://www.upsieutoc.com/image/p6CS
(02-06-2015, 11:24 AM)snackngoctam Wrote:  isn't working with me
https://www.upsieutoc.com/image/p6CS

the answer to your problem is already there ..

Compile it in x86 and run it to x86
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
(02-06-2015, 11:09 AM)okami6015 Wrote:  
(02-06-2015, 10:38 AM)okami6015 Wrote:  Awesome! good job bro! but i need make dark troops, 10 minioms , like lazypressing. Please add this in the next update.
can i edit script ? , i need use dark troops (minions) for atK.
It's opensource, you can edit as much as you want. I believe you can remove the pixel check from barbarians and simply select your dark barracks instead of one of your normal barracks when you locate barracks manually. I didn't play with the code but it should be as simple as setting up the function to always return true. Of course, that is the easiest way to do it and it might break the training sequence if your bluestacks lags. For a more elegant solution, you'll have to create new functions for dark barracks. Or just wait for the feature to be released.

P.S. I have no idea how the "Use all troops" algorithm works so it might not use the minions at all, so there's that...
Hi there,

First of all thank you for the 5.5 release. So far so good. Everything works find after few hours of testing.

I would like to address a couple of main issues.
-Background mode is still buggy. Searching for next button cannot find resulting is restarting CoC.(This is not a problem when i do not cover bluestacks. sometimes )
I think the reason why background mode is still buggy is that the bot doesn't search in the bluestacks screen but instead it is searching on the whole screen of the computer which i think it is not efficient enough. This is probably because of AutoIt's pixel searching method/image script method.(No idea how to solve it if AutoIt doesn't support)

-For "out of Sync" error message while searching is not clicking.
-"Anyone there?" is not not clicking.

If these are not implement in the bot here's how I think the logic will work.

Image search for the Bluestacks error message.
If(image search error message == true)
{
click the reload button.
wait to return to screen function
Check army camp is full function,
then continue with search attack function

}
Hope you understand the pseudo code devs.

After reading your code i think the way you put the error handling exception is not efficient probably is because of the reset func.

Your bot initial func takes too much time to check. Which i recommend for you to write a new func for error handling exception.

because how your error handling works is just to restart when bot cannot find next button while searching for base.

Your code priority should be reorganize to.
1. Error handling func
2. Find next button

I am sorry for such a critics post Devs, I want to contribute for a better bot. I wish i can code it as well but I haven't have the time to learn AutoIt. If it is in C++ I might be able to help tho. I personaly think C++ is much more efficient then AutoIt.
The bot found a townhall outside the walls which triggered an attack, but when trying to place the troops to attack the TH, it kept trying to put them in a red zone and ultimately gave up and went ahead with the regular attack. FYI, the TH was very close to the bottom of the map.

Edited to thank you for all the hard work you've all done to make this release!
This bot is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
I've been using LazyPressing for a long time, while it's mostly flawless I like yours better :D