Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[LATEST VERSION] v5.5.1.1
removed
Code 
Thank you really much mate, Keep it up!
___
The only thing that bothers me is when I set donate barbs and archers "To all" It only donates barbs.. nonetheless this is Awesome!
You don't have to fix it or do anything, although I wish; because that'd be great..
Here's a pic of what I mean.
[Image: ORl7BRT.png] [Image: xJCps3L.png]
Awesome - testing now.
Thanks for this...

EDIT:

No bug found so far...

Great release, I like the GUI.. :-D
[Image: sigpic4011302_1.gif]
@AC!D this is due to the fact you need to select which troop will be donated to "all" as currently it will be 1 or the other. Simply de select barbarians if it is just archers you wish to donate Wink.
(02-06-2015, 08:43 AM)goondar Wrote:  @Envyus
Maybe it's a silly question but: Could you please provide instrunction on how to just make Town Hall sniping with the bot and nothing else?
Best Regards
Select both of the options "Meet townhall Outside" and "Attack town hall (outside) then hit start Wink.
(02-06-2015, 08:38 AM)Envyus Wrote:  @AC!D this is due to the fact you need to select which troop will be donated to "all" as currently it will be 1 or the other. Simply de select barbarians if it is just archers you wish to donate Wink.
@Envyus So I can't do both, I really don't wanna do one because I end up having 200 archers and 40 barbs cuz they're all gone :p
Not at the moment.
(02-06-2015, 08:46 AM)Envyus Wrote:  
(02-06-2015, 08:43 AM)goondar Wrote:  @Envyus
Maybe it's a silly question but: Could you please provide instrunction on how to just make Town Hall sniping with the bot and nothing else?
Best Regards
Select both of the options "Meet townhall Outside" and "Attack town hall (outside) then hit start Wink.

My Settings are just like that, but the bot is attacking all the side with all troops and not focusing only on TH, it's how it should work?