Poll: Auto Donate Wizards?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I want this option.

14 82.35%
No, I don't care.

1 5.88%
May be

2 11.76%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wizards Anyone?
Wink 
The most frequently used phrase in our clan. I started using the coc bot today and I really really love it. No stability issues so far. As mentioned somewhere else it does have a problem when using giants army. Apart from that, its the best thing ever  Deadtongue  Now my question is how can I alter the script to donate wizards to my clanmates? I use my second account just for this purpose.

A side question would be when it says screenshot captured of loot..where exactly does it save it?

Thank you to all the developers for bringing the coc bot gem to us  Highfive
(02-07-2015, 09:47 AM)naverave Wrote:  The most frequently used phrase in our clan. I started using the coc bot today and I really really love it. No stability issues so far. As mentioned somewhere else it does have a problem when using giants army. Apart from that, its the best thing ever  Deadtongue  Now my question is how can I alter the script to donate wizards to my clanmates? I use my second account just for this purpose.

A side question would be when it says screenshot captured of loot..where exactly does it save it?

wizards not available, doubt it will happen. As for screenshots, go to folder where unzipped coc bot files are and look in folder called loots
(02-07-2015, 11:57 AM)Rubber Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 09:47 AM)naverave Wrote:  The most frequently used phrase in our clan. I started using the coc bot today and I really really love it. No stability issues so far. As mentioned somewhere else it does have a problem when using giants army. Apart from that, its the best thing ever  Deadtongue  Now my question is how can I alter the script to donate wizards to my clanmates? I use my second account just for this purpose.

wizards not available, doubt it will happen. As for screenshots, go to folder where unzipped coc bot files are and look in folder called loots

Thanks..I came back to post the same thing about loots folder Smile

I would have believed you if you were a developer Pinochio

Any how, I will try to learn autoit and see if I can play around to find a solution. Been testing the bot all day. Couldn't be happier Wink
(02-07-2015, 12:33 PM)naverave Wrote:  
(02-07-2015, 11:57 AM)Rubber Wrote:  

Thanks..I came back to post the same thing about loots folder Smile

I would have believed you if you were a developer  Pinochio

Any how, I will try to learn autoit and see if I can play around to find a solution. Been testing the bot all day. Couldn't be happier  Wink

If you find any solution please tell me.

I will donate wizards to clanmates thx sorry my english is nowbie
I wouldn't mind finding the solution either as I'd donate some pekkas