Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Clash Of Clans Bot Official Facebook Page - Share With Friends!
You guys do realize the developers have to make some money here buy page views/donations as well?. This is a free bot people, let them do what they want
Bad idea. The more attention the botting community tries to get the worse of an impact it will have on the game, consequently provoking SC to take more action. Sure, we all love taking advantage of a bot, but no one would like it if everyone was doing it. It's bad enough that a sophisticated bot like TBC is being developed and offered for free. Price controls demand and accessibility. Let alone the compensation awarded to developers. I have seen bots for other games sold at very high prices and some with limited licenses. It is in the best interest of developers to have a product that does not destroy a game.

Kudos to the individuals who are donating their time to run an operation like this, but keeping a tight knit community is the way to go. Don't let botting become the norm.
IMO there are good and bad sides on this idea..first, exposing the bot in a popular social site like facebook will rapidly increase the users of this bot, that means searching for dead base would take a little more time that it takes today.. second that would increase the chance that supercell would notice TBC bot.. since this is an open source bot, they could figure out the patterns the bot uses and figure out how to prevent the bot (banning of reported player with the said patterns used.) in the future.. The good side is... there would be more members of TBC and more members means having more chances to receiving donations.. another good thing is there could be other individuals out there who might be able to help TBC devs in developing the bot for more features.. anyway, it's still the devs decision whether to continue the page or not. Good day everyone!
omg i hope idea for create fanpage for coc bot are not good because supercell will detect and ban this website... im sorry for my bad english Sad .. i think this website are good enough Smile
spreading the bot or not this is a call for the developers to make.. i saw the first post about the bot it was about lazypressing. till now the developers did a great job and i think they will face every challenge and develop even greater bot.
i really enjoy this bot and hope to enjoy it more. good luck Smile
Fake or not OP stated he was using lazy pressing.
I personally have an account I've been botting on nearly 24/7 since the early days of this bot.
TBC's bot has not resulted in any bans yet (I'm not going to say you won't get banned, but we have not received any legitimate reports), until there's a report stating the user ONLY used TBC's bot and received a ban, these types of threads will be closed due to causing confusion within the community."
[Image: jOJ3M5b.png]
“An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide. “
I think its not Photoshop but He's using another bot for sure!

Same for me, been using the boot for almost 24/7 and nothing happened yet :D
[Image: sigpic4011302_1.gif]
An Action Always have two side effect, Pro and Cons

but , this project is open source, and the spirit of Open Source is share the knowledge and hard work ....

love TBC Developer and the spirit. Faceheart
1. Spread bot more and more
2. Create FB pages, twitter accs, yt movies
3. Wait
5. Get surprise ban
6. ????
7. PROFIT

//there's no 4
Dont make this bot public , stay under the radar! Because of this they Will use the sourcecode to make a patch for iT .
So no Facebook of twitter , just only the people on this board.

Thats my advice ,