Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v5.5.1] Unterminated string, cant start/compile bot
have you download .exe??? from the link
because 3 of the members were having the same problem their problem is fixed after downloading .exe
(02-07-2015, 11:08 PM)safar46 Wrote:  Try to run the COC Bot.au3. then show me what the message

Same error message, double click coc bot.au3 or right click it and select run script.
(02-07-2015, 11:17 PM)M Khalid Wrote:  have you download .exe??? from the link
because 3 of the members were having the same problem their problem is fixed after downloading .exe

yes, thanks for the exe file, I have tried it and it works, I assume that exe file is compiled from v5.5.

v5.5.1.1 has been released and I have compared the coc bot.au3 file, v5.5.1.1 has 2 more line of code compares to v5.5, I am not sure if it will cause any problem, but I am looking for ways to fix the compile/run error so I don't have to ask for a exe file everytime new version releases.

This error only happens from v5.5.
yes agree ...developers will fix this as they fix every problem Smile
and 1 more thing i think that the compile error is with windows 7 ....it is working fine in windows 8.1
Do NOT upload EXE files as we cannot guarantee that they haven't been infected.
Any member here found uploading and providing links to direct exe files will be banned.