Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Botting on VPS bug 5,5,1,1
Hi,
when i use remote desktop the bot work perfectly but when i close remote desktop (then I shutdown my real pc) the bot being stuck in "trying to locate main screen, waiting for main screen.
then when i re-open remote desktop connection it finds the main screen then restart botting and the loop goes like this...

RDP on ---> Bot work
RDP off ---> Trying to locate main screen.

I've followed this thread instructions: https://the.bytecode.club/showthread.php?tid=361
Hi,
Try to use other software like RealVNC instead of RDP, I think it will correct the problem Smile
Hi, thanks for having read my problem.
I don't think it is a solution, rdp, vnc or others is just a way to connect... the problem seems to be in server side.
But i'm gonna try anyway... wait...

EDIT: Tried, still no working without a (rdp or vnc) connection
(02-10-2015, 03:54 AM)MrGioba Wrote:  Hi, thanks for having read my problem.
I don't think it is a solution, rdp, vnc or others is just a way to connect... the problem seems to be in server side.
But i'm gonna try anyway... wait...

EDIT: Tried, still no working without a (rdp or vnc) connection

You can use iTeleport to manage from iphone, ipad... or can use teamviewer to connect from mac or windows. Don't use RDP or VNC, because server resolution will change. I always use iTeleport and no problem happen.
I haven't tryed iTeleport (25€ is too expensive to start a bot) but i tryed Teamviewer.
ERROR!
When RDP connected, teamviewer works well, when i close RDP and only use teamviewer the screen becomes black and teamviewer says that cannot show me the desktop.... Anyone can help me? Sad
I really suspect that when i shutdown the RDP session or the VNC session, the screen becomes black and that 's the reason why bot don't work.
I'm on runabove.
But I see others tbc member using the bot,........ How can they do it!?
I also have this problem...