Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banded because using a Bot !?
(02-10-2015, 11:38 AM)Anwr Wrote:  am sure about it maybe not becous of using bot but they get bandded

You said to your previous post because of lazypressing. Post it in lazypressing forum .. let see what lazypressing developer / forumer reaction?
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
(02-10-2015, 11:35 AM)makwakhe Wrote:  
(02-10-2015, 11:33 AM)Anwr Wrote:  
(02-10-2015, 10:33 AM)youbrey Wrote:  OMG, really? this is a bad news. T___T

(02-10-2015, 10:38 AM)pubeoutros Wrote:  Anwr, the person who received that, the only thing that is doing 'wrong' was the bot? And was using 24/24h?

no he start using the bot and after about 2 days he get banded

he is in clan for those how use only bot maybe because of this ??

maybe he is using 0/0 speed in LP and someone reported him in game.

i think he use 1/3 not sure
(02-10-2015, 11:46 AM)SongHyeKyo Wrote:  
(02-10-2015, 11:38 AM)Anwr Wrote:  am sure about it maybe not becous of using bot but they get bandded

You said to your previous post because of lazypressing. Post it in lazypressing forum .. let see what lazypressing developer / forumer reaction?

i know for sure the tow get banded after using lp bot and they send email to coc but they don't respond
(02-10-2015, 10:15 AM)Anwr Wrote:  did i will get band i use TBC Bot ?

i ask because some of my friend how use lazypressing bot get banded

[Image: 5836f47d72d91ef03a36096da17ded87.jpg]

sorry for my bad English it is my second language

1st post = they get banned because of LP bot

(02-10-2015, 11:38 AM)Anwr Wrote:  
(02-10-2015, 10:42 AM)Explicit Wrote:  I definitely think this is fake.

am sure about it maybe not becous of using bot but they get bandded

2nd post = not banned because of LP bot

(02-10-2015, 11:54 AM)Anwr Wrote:  
(02-10-2015, 11:46 AM)SongHyeKyo Wrote:  

i know for sure the tow get banded after using lp bot and they send email to coc but they don't respond

3rd post = they get banned because of LP bot

what next? not banned because of LP bot?
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
seems like an Apple UI, did lazypress on Ipad emulator or something? Deadv
Hahahaha ... this thread is so retarded ... got confuse by reading the responses .... Deadtongue Deadtongue Deadtongue
Of course you can get banned for using a bot. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

When using this, or any, bot, my recommendation to you is to only attack dead bases. Why? SuperCell does not currently have a method (that we know of ) deployed for detecting bots. Most banning occur due to being reported. Well, a dead base is probably abandoned by the owner so the odds of you being reported are much less likely.
if you are worried about getting banned then don't use bot..... and post this to LP forum....
we are using because we don't fear

i agree with reztars "seems like an Apple UI, did lazypress on Ipad emulator or something?"
More ban please! More dead bases!
People here are nonsense. Scare don't use.
as we know that Apple has a higher level of security than Android. x_x