Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pixel information tool
(02-08-2015, 11:18 AM)GkevinOD Wrote:  Autoit has an Information Window, you can use that to detect the location of the pixel. Use Finder Tool and get the pixel. In the 'Control' tab you can get the coordinates, 'Mouse' tab you can get the color.

Just for my understanding, you mean scite? Autoit is a language, right? Not a editor tool
(02-09-2015, 03:47 AM)dinobot Wrote:  @Henk500
wow.. I am impressed. You are saying that to one of the founder of coc bot who has been playing with Autoit. Obviously he is referring to the AutoIT Window Info.

Reread my question! Im asking it because im new to this (not programming) Im wasnr correcting anybody! Just asking cause im the noob here
(02-09-2015, 03:22 AM)Henk500 Wrote:  Just for my understanding, you mean scite? Autoit is a language, right? Not a editor tool

In the installation directory for AutoIt there is file called Au3Info.exe. This is the window information tool.

And, yes, AutoIt is a language and SCiTE is an editor.
aahh thanks, I got it
##########################
# I'm Glad to found this forum Bounce #
##########################
(02-09-2015, 09:12 AM)Snarg Wrote:  
(02-09-2015, 03:22 AM)Henk500 Wrote:  Just for my understanding, you mean scite? Autoit is a language, right? Not a editor tool

In the installation directory for AutoIt there is file called Au3Info.exe. This is the window information tool.

And, yes, AutoIt is a language and SCiTE is an editor.

thnx! that was what I was asking for...didnt knew about the au3info.exe
If you have many colors to find, then here is a small tool that may help you:
http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/files/...-fastfind/

Maybe not very easy to start with, but it will surely save you lot of time. With this, you can build named color lists, check them on a different screen, edit that all, save/reload it. And even generate source code (C/C++ and Autoit are both supported) with all those data.
(02-12-2015, 03:31 AM)FastFrench Wrote:  If you have many colors to find, then here is a small tool that may help you:
http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/files/...-fastfind/

Maybe not very easy to start with, but it will surely save you lot of time. With this, you can build named color lists, check them on a different screen, edit that all, save/reload it. And even generate source code (C/C++ and Autoit are both supported) with all those data.

Thanks for that. Now I just wish I could get my script to work Sad