Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Java expert & reverser app
I developped my own osrs bot (released) and rs3(still in developement). I wont state the name of the bot unless you guys ask me tho.

You can find the bot api here :https://github.com/MalikDz/Api/tree/master/api ( its a bit outdated but I ll try to find the time to update it)

Dumped many scripts of famous bots using the asm bytecode library and instrumentation (can give proof via private messages).

Thanks , MalikDz !
Since it's an application any community/website links would be allowed.

You more than qualify for the user titles, I'll just leave this for a few days to get some community feed back.
(02-12-2015, 12:38 PM)Konloch Wrote:  Since it's an application any community/website links would be allowed.

You more than qualify for the user titles, I'll just leave this for a few days to get some community feed back.

Sure and thanks
I say yes! Malik is a great guy and definitely knowledgeable for both of the ranks Smile
(02-12-2015, 03:07 PM)Explicit Wrote:  I say yes! Malik is a great guy and definitely knowledgeable for both of the ranks Smile

Hehe thanks swizz Smile
Forgot me guys Shockbig ?
Settin your ranks now <3