Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SC now really look like they are banning people
(02-13-2015, 11:11 PM)reztars Wrote:  or maybe we should adding many troops deploying way, and random it, which one to use to attack.
example: deploy from above to bottom, bottom to above, etc.
the skipping base random delay.

humans are random. so, I think adding some random factor in the bot will be nice to prevent ban Bounce

Yup, that would be it!
i've been boting since v5.3.4 came out...no warnings, no banned...id just bot for 1 or 2 days, and start again after 2 o 3 days...
Windows 8 pro x64
Ati 5770 HD
AMD Phenom II x6 1090 T
4Gb Ram
DirectX 11
NET .Framework 4.5.1
AutoIt. v3.3.12.0
(02-13-2015, 06:49 PM)Viscab Wrote:  Hi,
not sure if its against rules to post links to other bots, but I think this is in all our interests.

[LINK REMOVED, Simply was a user stating he's been banned for 31 days]

Can you give some further details on this? How often/long were you using the bot? Were you in a bot "clan"? Have you spoken about bots in clan chat, or even public chat? Do you use any other CoC mods of any kind beside this one?
It's been said people are receiving this 31 day ban due to using the Philippine gem hack, not using a botting program. The gem hack was rampant in the Philippines not too long ago and only now is Supercell doing clean up http://pinoytrending.altervista.org/clas...ilippines/
a Gem Hack? -_-
really? Deadv